Author Topic: [CHA] Horizontality.org French  (Read 7937 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
As far as network set-up:

I think I like the idea of a "Charity Officer" separate from the actual charity itself - an MMC community member who controls / campaigns for the MVTEcha address, while the charity itself signs up and publishes its own address, etc.  For accounting and network analysis, I think we should come up with some "standard" transfer practices.  I like the following:

1.  Charity Officer controls MVTEcha address and is principally responsible for funds.  May trade or broker with other MMC community members for goods or services under the direction of Charity Sponsor.  Any such funds do not require transfer to Sponsor address first.

2.  Any community funds received may be traded outside the MMC community by Charity Sponsor and/or Charity Officer.  Any such funds should first be transferred to the Sponsor address for traceability and accounting.

This may make things more productive in practice.  Plus, miners should be happy - every time we make it a practice to make an additional "accounting" transfer like this...we add a transfer fee to block rewards, right?

And, it may create an incentive to go volunteer since they would be new coins - you could use that as a trust / history metric.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Oooh, I feel like in the game Civilization when you make contact with a new nation :)

They sound neat and I can proof-read google translates of their pages for them.  They may work well with Peace Geeks.

From an income / value / growth standpoint - I see Horizontality as growth, Peace Geeks as value.  We should get the two working together after they get set-up.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Buy the way, for those who have doubt, I was a member of the memorycoin 1.0 community,
and a trusted one if I may say, as I distributed a lots of coin on behalf of the revolution pool.

Yes, Mr. Wax was the original Newmine, but operated with considerably better motive, humour and success. Welcome to the new forum Mr. Wax.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I, for one, am the community,
and I welcome you  :P

By the way can you show us what you did with your cha money ?
0.8 BTC gone to Seans so far, waiting for an appropriate time to sell the rest.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline SlyWax

• View Profile
I, for one, am the community,
and I welcome you  :P

By the way can you show us what you did with your cha money ?

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Thanks MaxPWR for the google translation.

Here is the page they set up for thanking us :
http://horizontality.org/espoirhorizontal/crypto/
and guess what it's in English !
So they are the first one to recognize MemoryCoin, so far for the others !

Buy the way, for those who have doubt, I was a member of the memorycoin 1.0 community,
and a trusted one if I may say, as I distributed a lots of coin on behalf of the revolution pool.

So please vote for this charity as it is very close to Memorycoin,
and it is more like teaching people how to fish rather than giving them the fish ( as would say our 42 friends the dolphins ;).
Not sure why they are thanking the community, you are seemingly one of the only people to have voted for them. They should be thanking you alone.
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline SlyWax

• View Profile
Thanks MaxPWR for the google translation.

Here is the page they set up for thanking us :
http://horizontality.org/espoirhorizontal/crypto/
and guess what it's in English !
So they are the first one to recognize MemoryCoin, so far for the others !

So please vote for this charity as it is very close to Memorycoin,
and it is more like teaching people how to fish rather than giving them the fish ( as would say our 42 friends the dolphins ;).

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Front page from Google translate is below.  Account registration gave me an error about invalid characters in username "MaxPWR", and looks like last forum activity was Oct 2013, but...

From what I can tell, they want to develop that site to spread a labor / politics / distributed management vision and support.  May be similar to what I've mentioned before as Distributism by G.K. Chesterton.  Could be fun.

I'd volunteer to proof-read / etc for them, but not sure if there's better charity votes out there until we get some more transparency in english.

I can hold funds for horizontality until the community gets more info.  I'd add votes below if the officers do so first.  Otherwise, I'd maybe recommend an Officer or other charity try to knock them off for a bit to "nudge" them to give us more info.

MVTEcha5BnZkKNt12NpYjyWbSCoVCcidUd

Front-page cleaned-up from Google Translate:

The site is still under construction and is not created by professional website design. Evolving, we want it to become the world's leading portal dissemination of the concept of horizontality, and especially welcome a broad community gathered in this spirit. The official release is expected soon.

You can download today's book, The Horizontal, as well as register and hope to chat with the author and the readers on the mailing list

Book

The reference book on the horizontal alternative

What is horizontal ?

The idea of ​​horizontality is a spirit which goes through the world, played by new forms of social movements, revolutions of a new type, as a new open-source world, new forms of management. Many visions are sometimes associated with it, but often by mistake : direct democracy , anarchism , communism , liberalism , self-management , "true democracy."  In our view , horizontality is mostly a concrete alternative capable of resolving major problems of our society, but also a tool for action .

Why this site?

We are more likely to be aware that our system can not continue : the International Finance took control of the political field, preventing any regulation of the economy in a system that naturally concentrates wealth in the hands of less numerous. This is more than an economic crisis is a crisis of democracy. A democracy that has failed to adapt to a world of mass media, economic powers too big , too close links between politics and economics. We know that there is urgency : Threats 3rd World War, unpayable debts , end of fossil fuels or current and future crises. It is we, the citizens , to fight and to take action to preserve our gains and wreak havoc in a world that no longer knows how to put the public interest ahead of individual interests , even when they directly affect the rest of the population. But our biggest problem seems to be the lack of a concrete alternative capable of ensuring that today's problems will be left behind us once and for all.

A sustainable development of society capable of facing the problems of tomorrow rather than yesterday .

Today we affirm that hope exists, and we want to show all together .

What hope?

The world has changed and many new ideas interrelated and interdependent grow . Our ideal of claims include:

Our difficulty in making our decisions correctly, the differences between consensus and consent.
    A new world where the extraordinary communications modes allow total transparency in real time all the information related to decisions that affect us.
    The paramount importance of an evolutionary system : future generations do not have to follow our ideas, but their own.
    The importance of living a vibrant organization of society where we can change his mind , representatives , groups , tasks , experiences .
    The true nature of decentralization where your case is handled by you, and what concerns us is managed by U.S.

This site is managed collectively through regular meetings , and he has no head . Our working methods are the best that we could live, and all those who have experienced are unanimous on this point.

A call to join

We need help and a mountain of tasks. We will fight until our last breath, but we'll never have enough help to keep going further.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:38:30 am by MaxPWR »

Offline seraphim

[...] And when the web site is in English, [...]

Hope this happens soon - would like to know where the charity funds are going to without having to learn another language ;)
Meet you on STEEM

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
who owns this address? it recieved 50k votes in less than 12h without clearly stating how the money will reach horizontally.org?
Or what it even does, I don't believe this is normal.

Well, he recieved 70k Votes in less than 12h. Welcome to our new Charity Award! I hope this is legit, dude!

Who owns this address, tell already!
-->24999 MKkzU2AgAkrVdBihikm2CgNn6uGwQtav9w
-->23998 MQWcPpLgVvpfuyswtXSeQUWLJzuGCEqfVS
-->20000 MJ4zc6n3wWsw2qhjmJ54SDKi14Hjztrvui
This really doesn't feel right, 4 votes and 3 of them are these huge accounts, which are not associated with anyone.

I agree.
Community, please wake up and start using your voting rights for charity as well!
Check the candidates and vote for your favorite one.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
who owns this address? it recieved 50k votes in less than 12h without clearly stating how the money will reach horizontally.org?

Well, he recieved 70k Votes in less than 12h. Welcome to our new Charity Award! I hope this is legit, dude!

-->24999 MKkzU2AgAkrVdBihikm2CgNn6uGwQtav9w
-->23998 MQWcPpLgVvpfuyswtXSeQUWLJzuGCEqfVS
-->20000 MJ4zc6n3wWsw2qhjmJ54SDKi14Hjztrvui
This really doesn't feel right, 4 votes and 3 of them are these huge accounts, which are not associated with anyone.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn

Offline SlyWax

• View Profile
I contacted them, they will publish a MemoryCoin address soon.

And when the web site is in English, I suggest that the MemoryCoin officer use the Horizontality method to take decisions.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn