Author Topic: a bug in force settlemenct of smartcoin?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
No bug here, it's 2% per hour.

Settle orders will trigger every hour on the hour, respecting the max force settle volume, until the order has filled completely. Had there been a remainder of the 4000 after the second fill, there would have been a new one at 11:00. You'll see this happen tomorrow with the current settle order for 8000 TCNY.
To be more accurate, it triggers on every maintenance interval which is one hour right now but is changeable.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline svk

No bug here, it's 2% per hour.

If you go to https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/TCNY_BTS, set Candlesticks to 1hr, you'll see that your settle order of 4000 TCNY filled in two matches, one for 2,668.7534 TCNY at 09:26 and the second one for 1,331.2466 at 10:00.

Settle orders will trigger every hour on the hour, respecting the max force settle volume, until the order has filled completely. Had there been a remainder of the 4000 after the second fill, there would have been a new one at 11:00. You'll see this happen tomorrow with the current settle order for 8000 TCNY.

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
for private smartcoin TCNY the parameter maximum_force_settlement_volume is set to 2%

recently TCNY has a supply less than 150000, means the maximum force volume will be no more than 3000, however yesterday I tried to issue a settlement of 4000 TCNY, the command is executed w/o any error and today I saw the settlement is finished.

does this mean the 2% setting do not perform any limitation or I misunderstand this parameter? 

Email:bitcrab@qq.com