Author Topic: IMPORTANT! Help support MMC on Cryptsy  (Read 6968 times)

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
This was just posted on MMC's thread at cryptsy:

Guys don't worry if your altcoin is not being traded here is why.

Maritime Crypto Currency Network soon will introduce a mega crypto exchange where any new coin can be available to trade from day 1 based on marinecoin MTC you can trade with any coin anytime even the developers won't have to apply for the exchange you will just enter the coin name in the network and voila. it will appear on the exchange based on MTC value, the value of coins will be calculated based on available coins at the current block times the energy coefficient and average hardware cost of return.

We have outsourced this project to a software development firm and will be made available in a few months.

www.marinecoin.org

Sounds to good to be true, what do you guys think?

Update: Nevermind this seems to be another altcoin, I guess the devs of that coin spamming.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
F*ck cryptsy they added 3 more coins, what the hell is opensourcecoin? for real they're adding the shittiest coins out there.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
There are 2 giveaways (I know of) at the moment:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422417
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404762
Actually, these are old ones.
We have 2 newer ones. But I'm closing 1 of them now.
I'll open a new one for the weekend.

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline Grekk

• View Profile
Support team,
Make Giveaways on bitcointalk

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Here's a good place to grab BitJohn's attention:
http://wiki.cryptsy.com/chatter:supportagents/comments/show#post-1943173

Add replies requesting MemoryCoin
He will definitely read it here as this wiki is their new baby

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
BUMP at 88, still not enough
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I voted a while ago - anyone else not vote yet?

Any news from cryptsy?  Maybe I'll just start my own exchange...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I think the only upside to crypsy is that having more than one exchange contribute much better to a rally.

During rallies there is alot of arbitrage occurring causing prices to skyrocket.

I don't think making a lot of arbitrage cause prices to skyrocket. It can even hurt the price and reduce the effect of rallies in the long term.
Check FTC on btc-e. Would you like MMC to be listed on btc-e? Personally, I wouldn't.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
The problem with Bter is that it doesn't feel trustworthy - their charts don't work, deposits and withdrawals are slow, common wisdom is that their tech support doesn't answer emails, the site just lacks polish...

Ethical question: would it be a bad idea to simply pay Cryptsy to list MMC? Surely a few thousand MMC would be incentive enough for BigVern to fast-track us over at Cryptsy. I'd love to see a discussion on this.

DOGE/LTC    Dogecoin    24h Volume: 41214 LTC
DOGE/BTC    Dogecoin    24h Volume: 17082 BTC

I think that partially answers your question...
They have a massive volume on Doge right now and it looks like what they're doing right now is chasing their own tails on fixing all the bugs and slowdowns surrounding the existing markets.
I also believe they are highly understaffed and thus everything goes slowly there...
A few thousand dollars tip won't really budge them as they are making that in half a day on Doge alone...
I believe we'll have to wait for them to settle down and stabilize their system and only then they will start adding more pairs.
Anyway, I'm not lowering the pressure in many channels and hopefully we'll be added in the next batch of alt-coins.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
The problem with Bter is that it doesn't feel trustworthy - their charts don't work, deposits and withdrawals are slow, common wisdom is that their tech support doesn't answer emails, the site just lacks polish...

Ethical question: would it be a bad idea to simply pay Cryptsy to list MMC? Surely a few thousand MMC would be incentive enough for BigVern to fast-track us over at Cryptsy. I'd love to see a discussion on this.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I think the only upside to crypsy is that having more than one exchange contribute much better to a rally.

During rallies there is alot of arbitrage occurring causing prices to skyrocket.
Cryptsy would also bring the coin to the attention of a lot of new users who haven't heard of / didn't look into it before.
This in turn would increase demand which would increase the overall value.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile

Offline agran

• View Profile
and more ...

Volume:

Cryptsy
DOGE/BTC 399.52 BTC
QRK/BTC 126.89 BTC
WDC/BTC 81.68 BTC
LTC/BTC   78.35 BTC

Bter
DOGE/BTC 980.90 BTC
LTC/BTC 80.23 BTC
QRK/BTC 62.29 BTC
WDC/BTC 25.23 BTC
MMC: MEKdGj95hNjuYn8xiw4iz1iQUQGA47UBMB | BTC: 1agran1xQ4Nwiqv1qegBDF6kqZdfESMUG

Offline seraphim

It's just westerners complaining all the time. Chinese buy MMC and are happy ;)
Meet you on STEEM