Author Topic: The future of the forum?  (Read 45908 times)

Offline AlikEduby

• View Profile
Many thanks for the information, now I will not commit such error.

Offline AlikEduby

• View Profile

Offline AlikEduby

• View Profile

Offline AlikEduby

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I met him at websummit in dublin. afaik he is still in the bitshares business

Offline karnal

• View Profile
bitshares 2014 is much different from bitshares today... I wouldn't waste your time watching the old videos with Max Wright.

What happened to Max, anyway?

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Chronos will produce some videos and I am planning to start an additional beginners guide for BitShares too. Currently, I am working on updating the main BitShares.org site plus collecting material for a BitShares Wikipedia page. Ken told me that there were a group of people working on that for Bitshares 1.0 but got run over by the fast development of BitShares 2.0 . I would like to pick up here and provide more info for BitShares itself in the next weeks.

The Forum is a important part of the community and has tons of value for beginners and experts.

Im new here but dex is pretty much intuitive for guys that already use exchanges. Understanding bitshares will require take goooooood time reading the docs  it is a must. I took a look at videos from 2014, but you cant really understand it in full without docs n some reasearch in forum n google, for me that is the way it is....complex, but addicted, is good to take time to understamd it, it is like a book

yeah, ultimately i'd like to see more trading manuals and user documentation for the DEX; maybe some of us who trade actively can put together best practices, lessons learned, etc. For me, it has been all about learning by doing, starting small and scaling up when i see opportunity.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Chronos will produce some videos and I am planning to start an additional beginners guide for BitShares too. Currently, I am working on updating the main BitShares.org site plus collecting material for a BitShares Wikipedia page. Ken told me that there were a group of people working on that for Bitshares 1.0 but got run over by the fast development of BitShares 2.0 . I would like to pick up here and provide more info for BitShares itself in the next weeks.

The Forum is a important part of the community and has tons of value for beginners and experts.

Im new here but dex is pretty much intuitive for guys that already use exchanges. Understanding bitshares will require take goooooood time reading the docs  it is a must. I took a look at videos from 2014, but you cant really understand it in full without docs n some reasearch in forum n google, for me that is the way it is....complex, but addicted, is good to take time to understamd it, it is like a book

bitshares 2014 is much different from bitshares today... I wouldn't waste your time watching the old videos with Max Wright.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile

bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
did we move to reddit? should give you a clear answer :)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
For now I'm just on the forum but considering getting active on steem as well soon.

IMO the forum shouldn't go away. It's a different style of discussion, we could use both.

agreed, the forum should not go away...there's far too much valuable information on here, plus it's part of our history.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
For now I'm just on the forum but considering getting active on steem as well soon.

IMO the forum shouldn't go away. It's a different style of discussion, we could use both.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
There is no 'formal' decision to move anywhere and I will still be active in this forum.
Only thing that changes is that I double post into Steem on annoucements and stuff.

Also, there are documentation pages for BitShares (docs.bitshares.eu) that are not 'changing' but improving over time. That page should be visited by newbies aswell!
That's pretty much my stance as well, posting in both locations.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
There is no 'formal' decision to move anywhere and I will still be active in this forum.
Only thing that changes is that I double post into Steem on annoucements and stuff.

Also, there are documentation pages for BitShares (docs.bitshares.eu) that are not 'changing' but improving over time. That page should be visited by newbies aswell!