Author Topic: Community sentiment - cob screwed us?  (Read 9604 times)

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
I'd hate to bring water to the mill but I'd like to respond to concerns.

This isn't or wasn't a scam. We aren't anonymous guys. Funds were spent where they appeared required.
And we were INVITED to "those fancy events" they didn't incur huge expenses. I almost regret sharing the pictures the events, but I don't (:
The project got industry attention. Delivery is what is missing.  Luckily Troopeers has started being demo'd. We'll soon have the metrics (users, income, eyeballs) required to move onto the next phase.

Ben is correct I'm not at the helm,  I initiated the project and a week later, Daniel introduced me to Eddie, PeerTracks CEO... possibly reptilian.

A brief update from Eddie then?

Good luck with that one.

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile
Id like to know what is happening. I put a few BTC into this. I dont even know how to claim my muse from invested BTC. Are there any instructions? Anywhere? This is all very vague.

The step-by-step tutorial is here:
http://docs.bitshares.eu/muse/migration/howto-exporting-wallet-btc.html

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Id like to know what is happening. I put a few BTC into this. I dont even know how to claim my muse from invested BTC. Are there any instructions? Anywhere? This is all very vague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit

This isn't or wasn't a scam. We aren't anonymous guys. Funds were spent where they appeared required.
And we were INVITED to "those fancy events" they didn't incur huge expenses. I almost regret sharing the pictures the events, but I don't (:
The project got industry attention. Delivery is what is missing.  Luckily Troopeers has started being demo'd. We'll soon have the metrics (users, income, eyeballs) required to move onto the next phase.

Ben is correct I'm not at the helm,  I initiated the project and a week later, Daniel introduced me to Eddie, PeerTracks CEO... possibly reptilian.

A brief update from Eddie then?

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline LoveYouMakMak

• View Profile
Look at the good news, Muse is now extremely affordable leaving the top 100. At this rate, under 20 satoshi might be worth reinvesting.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

what is reptilian

It means 'like a reptile'. This is a reference to some insanity based conspiracy theory where some lizard people control the world or some such..  I don't know the origins. Some fiction somewhere.

Look 2 posts above the quoted post, that is what Cob was responding to.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

what is reptilian
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
There is no way in hell that Cob scammed anyone.  If he could talk about whatever the issue is, he would. 

I wonder who is in fact controlling the project at the moment.

The reptillians, of course.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
There is no way in hell that Cob scammed anyone.  If he could talk about whatever the issue is, he would. 

I wonder who is in fact controlling the project at the moment.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:58:26 pm by Ben Mason »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
All the crypto projects are very risky, but not all of them are intended to scam.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
bitshares has attracted many scammers by now... it would not surprise me if we count one more...