Author Topic: Clean Currency Campaigning  (Read 3199 times)

Offline doobius

• View Profile
This is a great idea, the sooner we can explain the benefits cryptos to the general population the better. I do some graphic design/graffiti work, thinking stickers and flyers would be a good start. Could even make some stencils for people to spray their own crypto art :)

Offline td services

• View Profile
Best approach is to develop an independent economy where commerce can be conducted entirely with crypto currency without the need for exchange in and out of USD or other fiat. Automated P2P delivery on an open source platform will go a long way in accomplishing this.

Offline vikram

Isaaaaah, I like your thinking. Please continue stirring up dust everywhere you can.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Dear crypto folks.

The government of the United States of America are attempting to regulate bitcoin and cryptocoins in general in any way possible.
They will, if they haven't already, realize that decentralized currencies are by design resistant to regulations.
Which in turn will lead to other approaches like deeming cryptos as a criminal instrument and/or a danger to everyone’s security and safety. I tell you, by looking deeply into my glass ball, that they will try to license the use of crypto currencies and deem any unlicensed use as illegal activity, thus posing a real threat to all your newly acquired wealth.
This will happen big time with media around the globe tooting into the same horn and ruining the image of cryptocurrencies to the average joe. They will be successful with that because many many people still dont use the internet.
I was in politics and this is the standard procedure for any unwanted developments by the reigning governments.
You can expect at least North America, Europe and Russia to be involved in this movement, plus all the satellite installations currently echoing the call of the Dollar. China already stepped back from bitcoins.

We all need to do something.

Spread the word about the Dirty Dollar and Clean Crypto Currencies and spread to your offline friends, your parents and the people you deal with every day.
We need to announce it to the real world. Print flyers, make an index of currencies involved in criminal activities to show, who the real criminals are and what currency they prefer.
We need to convince those who just feed their thirst of information off the mass media like television, newspaper and radio.
Do it now, before the regulators and banksters take actions.
Create logos and images that stick to the peoples brains so their minds are fortified against this gigantic delusion.

This is a serious threat, because all our internet activities are under surveillance and there is one bottleneck to crypto currencies, which is the internet itself.

I do not have the money nor the influence to get this done, but if we all stick our heads together and toot into our horn, then we have a real chance this spin will evaporate.
People don’t trust the banksters anymore and bitcoins are a serious threat for currencies under governmental regulation.
But if the bitcoin falls, all other crypto currencies will fall with it and all your dreams of freedom and decentralization have to be delayed.

but please, don't panic :)

Id like to see some brainstorming in this thread as to how this can be achieved.
I will try to spread the word to other nodes and you should too.

Maybe we can come up with some claims here.
I will create a flyer and post it here when its done, maybe you can do something like that too.

Sorry for stirring up all that dust, but i myself was victim of weird CIA influence because my words were too convincing and too liberal, having a whole political party be diluted into a pliant steerable mass as a result.
Also good day to any agents trying to derail this thread.

Why haven't they outlawed the Internet or Bittorrent?

All you have to do is show there are use cases which apply to other things besides criminal uses. I think it has been established that there are legitimate uses.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Isaaaaah

• View Profile
Yes the vote of the people counts. But believe me, people are trained to be diluted. They fall for the simplest lies just in order to keep a dream alive. If something has been claimed to be a threat to security and/or their dreams by officials, people will follow the officials, even if those officials kicked the people in their ... what ever.
They rather keep up the illusion of safety and what they worked for oh so hard through all their lives instead of listening to the guys labelled as fishy, who, in return, don’t have a dream for them prepared to cling to. Which is a perfectly rational decision.
There are always revolutionary people, but they are a minority.
You might think of human beings as enlightened in the days of the internet but that has changed drastically.
Plus that from within the filter bubble you can not see that there are many many people still living without the internet. And as you stated yourself, the vote of people counts. Not the vote of internet people.

As for the giant machine that is almost impossible to stop. There still is a possibility to stop it. And there will be an attempt to stop it. So we need to be prepared, which is the intention of this thread :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:05:31 am by Isaaaaah »
PZ13fD7vf6ebCVWp1geHTAjtiEHskv7Yo1 See you at MSC

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Good topic, however I guess everyone who has an interest in crypto currencies is already doing this exact thing and steady progress is being made. Of course there will always be a problem with anonymity and not being able to peek at everyone's piggy banks and income but I think this is bigger then governments and it;s something which cannot be stopped, of course the tax man will try and put some folks behind bars to make a statement but it's a giant machine which is nearly impossible to stop. They will try and make 'legal' fortune 500 backed crypto currencies as well but this will only increase value for the existing ones. It will only get better and no revolution is without obstacles and in a few years nobody will remember the shady beginning. As long as there are people who believe in it's value these currencies are here to stay and these numbers increase rapidly and in our 'democracy' the vote of the people counts, doesn't it?  ;)
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Isaaaaah

• View Profile
Oh hai na, auch hier?  :o

My intention was not to get you to explain crypto currency to other folks (which would be even better) i was rather thinking of something like stating that and why Clean Crypto Currencies are better than the Dirty Dollar.
Especially those triggerwords with an alliteration are extremely sticky to human brains or maybe invent a rhyme about that topic.

Offline JA

• View Profile
Nice attitude
I try my best to bring people around me closer to crypto currency but i can tell many people are simply too dumb or too lazy to wrap their heads around it
As far as i cant tell in my country (germany) they are pretty open to the whole idea (the mostly dont like the euro  :D)
but you are right we have to push it even more forward
as an example: my own mother didnt believed me (like it is some sort of internet play money) untill they spoke about it in the radio
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:56:47 pm by jabbajabba »

Offline Isaaaaah

• View Profile
Dear crypto folks.

The government of the United States of America are attempting to regulate bitcoin and cryptocoins in general in any way possible.
They will, if they haven't already, realize that decentralized currencies are by design resistant to regulations.
Which in turn will lead to other approaches like deeming cryptos as a criminal instrument and/or a danger to everyone’s security and safety. I tell you, by looking deeply into my glass ball, that they will try to license the use of crypto currencies and deem any unlicensed use as illegal activity, thus posing a real threat to all your newly acquired wealth.
This will happen big time with media around the globe tooting into the same horn and ruining the image of cryptocurrencies to the average joe. They will be successful with that because many many people still dont use the internet.
I was in politics and this is the standard procedure for any unwanted developments by the reigning governments.
You can expect at least North America, Europe and Russia to be involved in this movement, plus all the satellite installations currently echoing the call of the Dollar. China already stepped back from bitcoins.

We all need to do something.

Spread the word about the Dirty Dollar and Clean Crypto Currencies and spread to your offline friends, your parents and the people you deal with every day.
We need to announce it to the real world. Print flyers, make an index of currencies involved in criminal activities to show, who the real criminals are and what currency they prefer.
We need to convince those who just feed their thirst of information off the mass media like television, newspaper and radio.
Do it now, before the regulators and banksters take actions.
Create logos and images that stick to the peoples brains so their minds are fortified against this gigantic delusion.

This is a serious threat, because all our internet activities are under surveillance and there is one bottleneck to crypto currencies, which is the internet itself.

I do not have the money nor the influence to get this done, but if we all stick our heads together and toot into our horn, then we have a real chance this spin will evaporate.
People don’t trust the banksters anymore and bitcoins are a serious threat for currencies under governmental regulation.
But if the bitcoin falls, all other crypto currencies will fall with it and all your dreams of freedom and decentralization have to be delayed.

but please, don't panic :)

Id like to see some brainstorming in this thread as to how this can be achieved.
I will try to spread the word to other nodes and you should too.

Maybe we can come up with some claims here.
I will create a flyer and post it here when its done, maybe you can do something like that too.

Sorry for stirring up all that dust, but i myself was victim of weird CIA influence because my words were too convincing and too liberal, having a whole political party be diluted into a pliant steerable mass as a result.
Also good day to any agents trying to derail this thread.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:59:17 pm by Isaaaaah »