Author Topic: How can I be more clear? PTS=>MMC  (Read 2499 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

We have seen on the richest addresses list that bter sends the funds of all users to a single address.
Thus they would need to have a function in their software to calculate the balance of each user at block 32k.

Maybe you should start by explaining the PTS system, and tell them that they are able to redeem a lot of MemoryCoin. When they do, they don't have to forward them to the users, but as a service could offer to their users to redeem on request. Or they add it to the users' balance - what a great surprise would that be for some.

Don't have a lot of time right now, but we can work out a message here together if you like. When they don't just keep the MMC for themselves it's a nice pr opportunity for bter and maybe brings some new people to MMC.

That would be great, I know it is a longshot but figured its worth a try. It took them 2 full weeks to respond. They do have Memorycoin on their exchange http://bter.com/trade/mmc_btc so you are right it would not be that hard for them to do such a thing and it would be a nice gesture.

Offline seraphim

We have seen on the richest addresses list that bter sends the funds of all users to a single address.
Thus they would need to have a function in their software to calculate the balance of each user at block 32k.

Maybe you should start by explaining the PTS system, and tell them that they are able to redeem a lot of MemoryCoin. When they do, they don't have to forward them to the users, but as a service could offer to their users to redeem on request. Or they add it to the users' balance - what a great surprise would that be for some.

Don't have a lot of time right now, but we can work out a message here together if you like. When they don't just keep the MMC for themselves it's a nice pr opportunity for bter and maybe brings some new people to MMC.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
Hi Bter Support,

I have really enjoyed using your exchange and need some help.

I own ?.832876 of PTS and would like to please ask you to place the MemoryCoins that I was given for owning PTS into my Memorycoin wallet.

The memorycoin address is MKEmjn5BdBeZb17ZcAV4FLZsRQJj85pvWp

Thank you for your help

imo your sentence is too long to understand.
Moreover, I am not sure they are responsible of doing that.......

Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Try translating to chinese then sending.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline mint chocolate chip

Hi Bter Support,

I have really enjoyed using your exchange and need some help.

I own ?.832876 of PTS and would like to please ask you to place the MemoryCoins that I was given for owning PTS into my Memorycoin wallet.

The memorycoin address is MKEmjn5BdBeZb17ZcAV4FLZsRQJj85pvWp

Thank you for your help

---- Response from bter support ----

Your question is not very clear, please describe it in detail, thank you!

If you still have any problems, you can contact me via skype (bter1 bter1) or email me again.