Author Topic: [CLOSED] Service: Tradable Angelshares (tAGS)  (Read 11773 times)

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
BAD idea,that's it!
Don't trust anybody but yourself.
Anybody could die tomorrow!

"On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." ;D

Offline logxing

BAD idea,that's it!
Don't trust anybody but yourself.
Anybody could die tomorrow!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 04:14:48 am by logxing »
BTS Account:logxing

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Ok, let's sum up the feedback so far:
  • amazing
  • awesome
  • brilliant
Btw, I'm serious about this. Is it too much text or why isn't anyone commenting?

TLDR; I manage your AGS - you can do whatever you want with them; Sell, trade, donate for charity. Any questions?
Why we can trust you?How?

It's donschoe! Why would you even ask that?
It's donshoe goddamnit.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cm8108@163.com

• View Profile
我们为什么相信你这个二道贩子的ags ,1,这个和我们直接买pts 又什么区别,2.我自己投ags ,凭什么相信你投!你跑了怎么办,3,如果3i这样做,不会考虑后果?4.如果想ags 值钱,就加快bts ,ags 的钱要用在刀刃上

Offline her0

• View Profile
  • amazing
  • awesome
  • brilliant
Btw, I'm serious about this. Is it too much text or why isn't anyone commenting?

TLDR; I manage your AGS - you can do whatever you want with them; Sell, trade, donate for charity. Any questions?
Why we can trust you?How?

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
This is definitely an amazing idea, but I'm actually in this for the long haul. I don't think that it's really necessary for me to have the ability to trade my angelshares. But for people that do want that kind of liquidity, this could be an incredible service
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
  • amazing
  • awesome
  • brilliant

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
donSchoe's tradable Angelshares (tAGS)

Wait, what?
Angelshares are by design not tradable. Many people rather keep their Protoshares because of the increased flexibility. This is not true anymore as of today: I'm introducing tradable Angelshares!

Why tradable Angelshares?
To allow more investors to approach Angelshares without being bond to I3, you can now purchase Angelshares from me and I will allow to trade these shares among the community. The benefit is clear, if you dont want to hold any AGS anymore, just find a buyer and sell your shares. I will keep track of the owner of all the shares.

How does that work?
  • Claiming tradable Angelshares:
Send PTS to PtAGSL6YnPMuyGkoMHPnVg28nGEyryyRJM or BTC to 1tAGSAuZT4m3K6YFfa2Dqfve2WUxrGCXe. I will keep track of all incoming transactions on a daily basis and add them to the orderbook (link see below). Your final balance of tAGS will be calculated by the daily AGS/PTS or AGS/BTC rate multiplied by 0.9 (why see below).
  • Selling tradable Angelshares:
You dont want to hold any tAGS anymore? Just create a post or thread on forum stating the amount of tAGS to be sold and the price. This post must be signed by the public key you used above to claim the tAGS initially. With the signature you prove the ownership of the tAGS. If you find a buyer, send me message or point me to the thread/post where the trade was agreed and again, create a signed message which includes the new owners public key. I will change the owner on the orderbook after successfull pubkey verification.
  • Buying tradable Angelshares:
You can either claim tAGS by sending PTS/BTC to me (see above) or buy tAGS from other shareholders if they wish to sell (see above). Confirm potential sellers by public key verification and double check back with the orderbook (link below).

How to claim future DACs?
As I'm holding the Angelshares for you and organize the virtual tAGS, I'm also responsible for claiming and distributing the shares of future DACs. You will get your share by the value of the AGS you are holding. For each future DAC I will create a claiming thread where everyone holding tAGS creates a signed post which includes a public address of the DAC where I can send the shares to. PMs are fine too, as long as they are signed by the public key holding the tAGS.

What's the price?
10%. I'm selling tAGS 10% below the daily AGS/BTC and AGS/PTS rates. This might sound high at first glance but it's alot of work for me to organize the Orderbook on daily basis and to payout future DAC shares and Bitshares. If it's too much for you, you can still buy regular untradable AGS here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1863.0

Book of Shareholders:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsHKRepEtagfdHZSM1FmMEhWTU5Ud1NDNUlqS1RlaVE&usp=sharing
PTS Transactions: https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/PtAGSL6YnPMuyGkoMHPnVg28nGEyryyRJM
BTC Transactions: https://blockchain.info/address/1tAGSAuZT4m3K6YFfa2Dqfve2WUxrGCXe

Fineprint:
  • I'm not buying tradable Angelshares back. If you purchased some before and want to sell them, find a buyer first before contacting me.
  • The rate AGS/PTS and AGS/BTC may vary on daily donation amount. The daily rate will be the final value at 0:00 UTC minus 10%.
  • If a future DAC allocation is announced, only tAGS issued until 0:00 UTC at the day of the DAC launch will be accounted in the DAC shares distribution.
  • I got a job and family, If I'm not able to update the rates for 1-2 days at midnight, don't panic. Your tAGS wont change or get lost as the rates are defined above and are fixed by definition. I will write a script to automate tAGS rates calculation soon to improve usability and transparency of this service. Until then, you will have to check coinplorer and google docs manually.

Did I mention, they are tradable;D

LMAO this idea is so brilliant it's bogus!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Avant

• View Profile
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
no transactions for 8 days. closed.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:58:00 pm by donschoe »