Author Topic: ptstalk.org down  (Read 8859 times)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Re: ptstalk.org down
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 10:58:15 pm »
serius ban.ano ... wtf  :o  ... migrate reddit to reddit graphene maybe enought to you can cash out  ;)

i ask in polo just  say PTS its in mantienance please wait sorry inconvenience.

When i feel scamed better dont know me. I bought in his time 10 milions to run up a delegate, but faucets games etc... never arrived, so i vault in wallet. yeah just buy moar because take over was done from trusted devs in here promising they will run it and name go to bitshares PTScoin ,,,, i trusted them, i have patience, but lets see what happen. i still thing its the best payment proccesor out there aka simple coin .... or sharedrop from forking btsX as you say? 

my luck its good hope yours go the same way,,, here read this of, ey look what you doing always when making loose money to writer haha its very ballbreaker.

i still trust yours fuckers cuz sure are good persons too, coding for freedom (almost your freedom by now)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:00:07 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline -banano-

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 07:14:06 pm »
Thank you PTS museum curator, but the masses will always be more interested in the present and future.  With all the BTS posts on STEEM making big bucks, you might want to post a PTS blast from the past!

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 05:38:19 pm »

Hey, calm down. NO way im not calm down

Most of the witnesses are still running PTS chain with near-zero pay.  I am happy to know that you as an investor are willing to invest more monies into the development and maintenance of it.
Investors reinvest when see profits ,,, now pts have withness no more delegates good to now, if they dont pick money its because arent transfers fees (maybe this has changed too or burn part of this fees) supposed need 10 milions to make a delegate and starting its a few delegates you have monies waiting in poloniex[/b]

ptstalk.org is sponsored by fuzzy and nothing to do with pc or cube.  I will check with fuzzy if he is willing to renew it.  If not, would you like to take over the sponsorship?
While ptstalk.org is down. You can still reach the forum via pts.cubeconnex.com.
maybe should ask for comunity people that give value to pts to make transfers in chain, so delegates win, Bitcoin start with opensource faucets net some with refferals, arbitrage between exchanges, games ect.i think is better than puntual donations Thanks for forum link few people is asking me for it maybe is good to send it to coinmarketcap

While @pc may project a perception to some that he no longer care about PTS.  That is certainly not true.  He cares deeply about PTS.  He is pretty tied up with work now, and frankly it is discouraging to see complaints of things not working from users, instead of offering help via effort, time or money.
Nice to now his deeply care for pts (ja) When you not ask for help to comunitty ... just say net is moar or less died i cant reverse all forks only 10% participation... someone want to take over are welcome, ,, all scammers in bitcoin talk do this, make one coin sell his coins and repeat it with another new coin i really pleased to be worng here[/b]

As for poloniex's stopping withdrawal and deposit, I asked them and they said they were working on it.  No news yet.  Why not you help to contact them and chase them to release PTS's suspension?
because im not pts dev, and reading Pc i cant understand what can do Poloniex to solve it

Donation: Yes, we do need generous donation to maintain PTS.  If you want to see development on PTS, then a goal and budget need to be defined.  In any case, I accept generous donations at pts account 'bitcube'.
i think transactions in pts chain are forked and isnt working isnt it ? but its arround 14 btc in PTS buy support in poloniex ....

I am not against running it if everything works out for steem.  Some people forget that most the work and effort put into these projeccts have been pretty much free of charge or (in the case of ptstalk) costing money for something noone used. 
yeah i go to this forum when started and no one dev posted more there after big sells. there Clear can see part of devs of bitshares make pts proyect adoption and will take care of it, but now its just 10% participation ,, by surprise...

The reason why they didn't use it?  Because they were already on bitsharestalk.org...where the pts subforum was (and most the users--even those who hated pts/ags--were).  That happened around the same time we were paying to have the ptstalk domain.  Like cube and pc both said---it was a community divide.  Since noone honored the social consensus with PTS as the foundation (which trust me hurt me as much or more than you being that i spent probably 10k on pts/ags during those days) eventually I had to admit the reality--pts community was a very small group and were up against bts (which had been recently merged with Follow My Vote--who doesn't seem to be building for bts?-- and DNS, which turned into toast leaving to work on ethereum).  Some chains have honored social consensus on bts (at the very least to a degree), but nearly all of them no longer exist in any meaningful way. 
Thanks for colect all catasthrofic deccisions made without communitty, breaking status quo and investors confidence. Just better not write words of few devs that pass time in bts ecosystem
PTS still used for trading wich allow it to be used as payment line as bitcoin someday.

f you can see, Muse doesn't want hangouts (even though they sharedropped, to this day I still have little idea what is going on with it).  PLAY doesn't want hangouts.  In fact their team works with ethereum--which tells me they are unlikely to do anything that benefits a perceived competitor (bts) in any way or at least have only kept it to the chinese community.  It is unlikely, however for me not to know about an update like that, though, as I am surrounded by people talking about this stuff quite frequently.  Identabit was going to sharedrop but disappeared. 
You suprised ? kill BitsharesX for everybody and force to go to graphene, lot of work go to trash then by decision made by few

I used to tell people "if you sharedrop on pts/ags we will cover you in hangouts."  Peerplays is the only one that currently exists and also even attempted to give back and also provide a level of transparency in the realm of what bytemaster and cnx provided.  All others stopped wanting to provide updates and then dropped off the radar nearly altogether.
I used to say lot of people hey see that pts coin its great instant transfers to nicknames anonimously its good you buy because burn part of fees revaluing your coins in long path and have cheaper maintenance of blockchain and better decentralization than bitcoin

I am open to discussing pts revival at any time...but I need to be proven people demand it.  And i'm not just talking about a group of 5-6 people who are trying to pump it short-term.  I would need to see real work and effort put into planning and execution of various initiatives as well as at least a couple projects willing to sharedrop on it as a community. 
for this mission you have bts isnt ? PTS changed to PTScoin ... i thought in his time its a change but looks like you still want the old use

Lets talk about it constructively and please don't be so hard on cube and pc....it is easy to judge others when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes.  They are as good of people as it gets....and I am surrounded by many people who fit that bill (despite the chaos and growing pains that our community has had to pull together through and the disagreements that often get in the way). 
Brother what you hope when you invest your bitcoins and when looks like price of your inversion are going UP devs appear and say ooops chain is forked as hell well just have 10% participation someone wants to take over the coin chain is more or less die, my time is gold and spent in pts its like throw it to trash?

Im not DEV cant see real state of chain or participation or nothing code related only can read yours and keep coming peridodically
Im focking poor (at this moment) so cant donate monies

can spread the pts word i no stop doing that since beggining but now think maybe scam lot of people if pts die. yeah another shet feeling

being constructive think good faucet normal and with referals opensource easy to use/install with tutorial for everyone can make it, will help the basics to maintain pts chain. But sure this is knowed by all of you since bitshares pts start. but maybe have moar interesting and profitable things to do.

congrats steem go in poloniex wish all of you go rich fast or almost take good monies.

I honestly do not blame the devs for this.  For christs sake they created Graphene...which made STEEM and BitShares possible!  What I will say though is that I am stunned by how few people actually wanted to help add to the bag of goodies our community would provide to those who jumped onboard. 

I think you might have invested a little too heavily into PTS my friend :(

But i could be wrong! Who knows if there is a competitor out there just wanting to fork bitshares and give it to PTS holders?  We will only know if it happens.  In that case, holding PTS tokens might be worthwhile...otherwise it is just going to sit there at near 1mil for awhile and eventually lose all recollection it ever existed.

Sorry for your luck man...but I honestly can say you need to take a breath and look not at what others are doing but at what you are doing.  Rarely is there a problem we can blame solely on another person or group thereof.  In fact, most often, we are each individually at the root of many of the problems we perceive with others...Just something to think about. 

I appreciate everything you have done infovore.  you are a good person. just try not to get too heated about PTS as it is part of our history and it taught us an important lesson.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 03:55:56 pm »

Hey, calm down. NO way im not calm down

Most of the witnesses are still running PTS chain with near-zero pay.  I am happy to know that you as an investor are willing to invest more monies into the development and maintenance of it.
Investors reinvest when see profits ,,, now pts have withness no more delegates good to now, if they dont pick money its because arent transfers fees (maybe this has changed too or burn part of this fees) supposed need 10 milions to make a delegate and starting its a few delegates you have monies waiting in poloniex[/b]

ptstalk.org is sponsored by fuzzy and nothing to do with pc or cube.  I will check with fuzzy if he is willing to renew it.  If not, would you like to take over the sponsorship?
While ptstalk.org is down. You can still reach the forum via pts.cubeconnex.com.
maybe should ask for comunity people that give value to pts to make transfers in chain, so delegates win, Bitcoin start with opensource faucets net some with refferals, arbitrage between exchanges, games ect.i think is better than puntual donations Thanks for forum link few people is asking me for it maybe is good to send it to coinmarketcap

While @pc may project a perception to some that he no longer care about PTS.  That is certainly not true.  He cares deeply about PTS.  He is pretty tied up with work now, and frankly it is discouraging to see complaints of things not working from users, instead of offering help via effort, time or money.
Nice to now his deeply care for pts (ja) When you not ask for help to comunitty ... just say net is moar or less died i cant reverse all forks only 10% participation... someone want to take over are welcome, ,, all scammers in bitcoin talk do this, make one coin sell his coins and repeat it with another new coin i really pleased to be worng here[/b]

As for poloniex's stopping withdrawal and deposit, I asked them and they said they were working on it.  No news yet.  Why not you help to contact them and chase them to release PTS's suspension?
because im not pts dev, and reading Pc i cant understand what can do Poloniex to solve it

Donation: Yes, we do need generous donation to maintain PTS.  If you want to see development on PTS, then a goal and budget need to be defined.  In any case, I accept generous donations at pts account 'bitcube'.
i think transactions in pts chain are forked and isnt working isnt it ? but its arround 14 btc in PTS buy support in poloniex ....

I am not against running it if everything works out for steem.  Some people forget that most the work and effort put into these projeccts have been pretty much free of charge or (in the case of ptstalk) costing money for something noone used. 
yeah i go to this forum when started and no one dev posted more there after big sells. there Clear can see part of devs of bitshares make pts proyect adoption and will take care of it, but now its just 10% participation ,, by surprise...

The reason why they didn't use it?  Because they were already on bitsharestalk.org...where the pts subforum was (and most the users--even those who hated pts/ags--were).  That happened around the same time we were paying to have the ptstalk domain.  Like cube and pc both said---it was a community divide.  Since noone honored the social consensus with PTS as the foundation (which trust me hurt me as much or more than you being that i spent probably 10k on pts/ags during those days) eventually I had to admit the reality--pts community was a very small group and were up against bts (which had been recently merged with Follow My Vote--who doesn't seem to be building for bts?-- and DNS, which turned into toast leaving to work on ethereum).  Some chains have honored social consensus on bts (at the very least to a degree), but nearly all of them no longer exist in any meaningful way. 
Thanks for colect all catasthrofic deccisions made without communitty, breaking status quo and investors confidence. Just better not write words of few devs that pass time in bts ecosystem
PTS still used for trading wich allow it to be used as payment line as bitcoin someday.

f you can see, Muse doesn't want hangouts (even though they sharedropped, to this day I still have little idea what is going on with it).  PLAY doesn't want hangouts.  In fact their team works with ethereum--which tells me they are unlikely to do anything that benefits a perceived competitor (bts) in any way or at least have only kept it to the chinese community.  It is unlikely, however for me not to know about an update like that, though, as I am surrounded by people talking about this stuff quite frequently.  Identabit was going to sharedrop but disappeared. 
You suprised ? kill BitsharesX for everybody and force to go to graphene, lot of work go to trash then by decision made by few

I used to tell people "if you sharedrop on pts/ags we will cover you in hangouts."  Peerplays is the only one that currently exists and also even attempted to give back and also provide a level of transparency in the realm of what bytemaster and cnx provided.  All others stopped wanting to provide updates and then dropped off the radar nearly altogether.
I used to say lot of people hey see that pts coin its great instant transfers to nicknames anonimously its good you buy because burn part of fees revaluing your coins in long path and have cheaper maintenance of blockchain and better decentralization than bitcoin

I am open to discussing pts revival at any time...but I need to be proven people demand it.  And i'm not just talking about a group of 5-6 people who are trying to pump it short-term.  I would need to see real work and effort put into planning and execution of various initiatives as well as at least a couple projects willing to sharedrop on it as a community. 
for this mission you have bts isnt ? PTS changed to PTScoin ... i thought in his time its a change but looks like you still want the old use

Lets talk about it constructively and please don't be so hard on cube and pc....it is easy to judge others when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes.  They are as good of people as it gets....and I am surrounded by many people who fit that bill (despite the chaos and growing pains that our community has had to pull together through and the disagreements that often get in the way). 
Brother what you hope when you invest your bitcoins and when looks like price of your inversion are going UP devs appear and say ooops chain is forked as hell well just have 10% participation someone wants to take over the coin chain is more or less die, my time is gold and spent in pts its like throw it to trash?

Im not DEV cant see real state of chain or participation or nothing code related only can read yours and keep coming peridodically
Im focking poor (at this moment) so cant donate monies

can spread the pts word i no stop doing that since beggining but now think maybe scam lot of people if pts die. yeah another shet feeling

being constructive think good faucet normal and with referals opensource easy to use/install with tutorial for everyone can make it, will help the basics to maintain pts chain. But sure this is knowed by all of you since bitshares pts start. but maybe have moar interesting and profitable things to do.

congrats steem go in poloniex wish all of you go rich fast or almost take good monies.

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 04:37:21 am »

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 04:41:22 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 03:35:14 am »
Now its the same point to keep it alive than when you and cube say that take care about Bitshares PTS proyect and change it from pow to dpos.

Sincerily im focking angre and upset, just seeing how you and @cube  kill a good coin and at same time you asking for witness for other proyects in same place, your reputation should take same way that PTS.

You or @cube never ask for help or nothing to maintain pts, just left it his way, and this is a big shit for investors like me that trust you before.

Some one just buy like 100 btc in poloniex days ago .... try to imagine ... and now is 13 btc buy support i think moar than ever.

Thanks waclou for almost try to recover the chain, moar help will be welcome.

Poloniex never stop trading of PTS, its another thing i cant understand reading you in here. must say thanks to polo.

Hey, calm down. 

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:46:26 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 01:10:51 pm »
PTS-DPOS is more or less dead.
It seems that my nodes are forked as well, I'm seeing ~10% participation. Last time I checked it was at 55%, that was when Poloniex removed it.

Frankly, I don't see the point to keep it alive at this time. If anyone wants to take it over you're welcome.

Now its the same point to keep it alive than when you and cube say that take care about Bitshares PTS proyect and change it from pow to dpos.

No, not quite. Back then, there was a lot of disagreement about the social consensus. It was unclear if the social consensus was still going to be honoured by sharedroppers, or if things would completely move over to BTS.

Today we all know that neither has happened. The social consensus has been dead since the merger. Graphene-based chains haven't honoured BTS or PTS or AGS. Steem hasn't even honoured BTS even though it uses parts of the codebase.

Sincerily im focking angre and upset, just seeing how you and @cube  kill a good coin and at same time you asking for witness for other proyects in same place, your reputation should take same way that PTS.[/b]

You or @cube never ask for help or nothing to maintain pts, just left it his way, and this is a big shit for investors like me that trust you before.

Some one just buy like 100 btc in poloniex days ago .... try to imagine ... and now is 13 btc buy support i think moar than ever.

Poloniex never stop trading of PTS, its another thing i cant understand reading you in here. must say thanks to polo.

I didn't kill anything. It's managed to die all by itself. Deposits and withdrawals have been disabled on poloniex for several months. Yes, I am surprised that they still allow trading, but that's their decision not mine. Whoever invested 100 btc into a coin that doesn't even allow withdraws might want to ask poloniex why that market is still active. They might also want to review their own decision-making process.

Like I said, I don't see a use in PTS, therefore I also don't see a future for it, and I will not invest more of my precious time into it. If anyone wants to take over, I won't stand in their way. And if anyone manages to untangle the mess of forks that we have I will continue running my nodes as long as it's needed.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 11:27:41 am »
It seems that my nodes are forked as well, I'm seeing ~10% participation. Last time I checked it was at 55%, that was when Poloniex removed it.

Frankly, I don't see the point to keep it alive at this time. If anyone wants to take it over you're welcome.

Sincerily im focking angre and upset, just seeing how you and @cube  kill a good coin and at same time you asking for witness for other proyects in same place, your reputation should take same way that PTS.

Offline wackou

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 08:18:39 am »
yes, I've tried a few times to get back on the main chain (if there's still any), but always ended up on my own fork (with 10% participation, same as pc)

I would have to agree that it's pretty much dead as it is now. I have to admit I'm kinda sad to see it die like that, and would be willing to help a bit if someone coordinates to revive it, but I clearly can't do that myself as it is now.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:16:40 pm »

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 03:55:24 pm »
Ups its true , wallet sync ok but poloniex withdrawals are sttoped and deposits too

Offline wackou

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:20:35 pm »
oops, I just realized that my delegates went on a fork, so the network might be dead already for all I know...

Offline wackou

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:19:01 pm »
that's a good question, but I'm not sure how to get you voted in... I know that there was some trick done when we switched from the old pts to the new dpos-pts, but I don't remember exactly what it was. This was done because there were only 10 people volunteering at the time, so we had to ensure that they were all active delegates (so each of those 10  volunteers got 10 delegate spots).

Recently, there have been only 6 active out of those 10, so 60% delegate participation, which is quite close to getting a network that dies... New blood would be welcome for sure!

Maybe you should ask @cube (he was organizing a lot) or @pc (he update pts to dpos-pts using the code from bitshares), they might know more about it.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
ptstalk.org down
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 06:59:55 pm »
Hi ptstalk.org is down any idea ?

Just wanna know if to run a delegate in pts blockchain need 10 milion pts to start with. ?