Author Topic: cannot login  (Read 3654 times)

Offline svk

Hi there,

I try to login to my bitshares.openledger.info account from the PC on which I created this account and successfully accessed it earlier.  I just see the endless 3 loading circles, see the printscreen. Unfortunately I dont have a backup file:

How to fix it?

Naok

Most likely cause of this is that your computer clock is out of sync, try syncing it with an NTP server.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Speaking of mobile wallets @kenCode, any ETA for the new one to be added to f-droid?

+5%

Yep, we found out the reason why Smartcoins Wallet was not being accepted into F-Droid was because we had Fabric and Crashlytics libraries in the code. Last week we pulled it out and did some mods so the app won't need those libs. Today we are doing some final testing, making sure the github issues were all addressed and I will probably feel comfortable enough to upload it to the app stores and f-droid either tonight or tomorrow (tuesday).

Awesome!!!

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Speaking of mobile wallets @kenCode, any ETA for the new one to be added to f-droid?

+5%

Yep, we found out the reason why Smartcoins Wallet was not being accepted into F-Droid was because we had Fabric and Crashlytics libraries in the code. Last week we pulled it out and did some mods so the app won't need those libs. Today we are doing some final testing, making sure the github issues were all addressed and I will probably feel comfortable enough to upload it to the app stores and f-droid either tonight or tomorrow (tuesday).
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline karnal

• View Profile

+5%

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I don't think Ivan (the CCEDK/Openledger server guy) uses this forum, and I know that Openledger had some issues with latency too as they have been getting a lot of new customers lately.
I think @ccedk @xeroc or @svk might know what's up. I just saw your message here and was trying to help out.
I have used the web wallets too and from personal experience they can be a bit slower since the javascript that gets sent to your browser is pretty heavy. You retain your own keys in a decentralized system, so there is more that has to be transmitted. The first visit is usually the worst though, but after that, the javascript is saved in your local storage so subsequent visits have very little to send to your browser.
There is also downloadable clients here if you're interested: http://bitshares.org/download
And mobile wallets on google play and aptoide.
Hope I was at least of some help :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline iamnaok

• View Profile
  • BitShares: naok77
tried ctrl-r, no luck, nothing but endless loading circles...

Offline nmywn

• View Profile

Offline BogdanCo

• View Profile
Is there anybody answering to support tickets or it's just a waste of time for us creating them?
Thanks, Bogdan

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I just notified Ivan, he is their server guy i think.

Here is their login page though:
https://bitshares.openledger.info
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline iamnaok

• View Profile
openledger.info account seems to be suspended, all other sites are perfectly accessible

what should I do in order to access my funds?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Either the openledger.info  server or your Internet provider is under heavy traffic at the moment it seems.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline iamnaok

• View Profile
Hi there,

I try to login to my bitshares.openledger.info account from the PC on which I created this account and successfully accessed it earlier.  I just see the endless 3 loading circles, see the printscreen. Unfortunately I dont have a backup file:

How to fix it?

Naok