Author Topic: Your opinion on Bytemaster  (Read 7917 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
My opinion of Bytemaster is currently on hold...depends on how the rest of the year plays out.

:P

MessyCoin

He did not honor his own social contract to sharedrop steem on PTS and AGS holders, and for that I have less trust than I did before. However, I remain a big admirer of his technical talents and efforts.

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Hello everyone!

I'd like to have people's opinion on Bytemaster. Not what he achieved in BitShares, but things that people really thought were wrong or even scummy.
I am here for events that people actually thought that were not just wrong, but had bad intentions behind them. I've come to the conclusion that Bytemaster is creating scams either purposely or by accident. I am leaning more on the accidental side, because he is very incompetent. I understand that many people will be furious for my claims, but I couldn't care less.

When I started in crypto, I viewed most crypto communities as those amazing places where people go and try to create something amazing with the best intentions. With time I learned that there are indeed many many people who are decent, but there are many scammers and people that are there to get rich quickly. But that's not the main problem of the crypto communities. The main problem is that very very few people are actually economists or top developers, yet everyone seems to know what they are doing when nobody actually does.

If I could compare the Bitshares community with a guy, in order to express in a better how I view it, that would be Fuzzy. Fuzzy is an amazing and genuinely nice person, however there are many times that when I hear him talk I think in my head : this guy has no idea of what he is talking about. He can't be that dumb, can he?

Back to the first point. BM's work in both BitShares and Steem, the way he left Bitshares and the Steem 'solo-mining' make me really doubt him as a person. Stealth, Merger, BitAssets are some of the things that I've found really doggy, but as I've been following the community only for the last 7-8 months, I would like some deeper information about him.

Are you Tone Vays?  What an idiot.  lol

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
I have been lurking here since the beginning.

To me, Dan comes across as a nice, honest and hard working guy. He continued to work on BTS even when the pay was minuscule to non existent. He did that for us, gave us 2.0 and then moved on to make some money with steemit. Good on him. I hope he does well.

As for the steemit launch I am butthurt that I couldn't mine some free money for myself. yes. Like you I am butthurt about this... ouch.

tarantulaz

Hello everyone!

I'd like to have people's opinion on Bytemaster. Not what he achieved in BitShares, but things that people really thought were wrong or even scummy.
I am here for events that people actually thought that were not just wrong, but had bad intentions behind them. I've come to the conclusion that Bytemaster is creating scams either purposely or by accident. I am leaning more on the accidental side, because he is very incompetent. I understand that many people will be furious for my claims, but I couldn't care less.

When I started in crypto, I viewed most crypto communities as those amazing places where people go and try to create something amazing with the best intentions. With time I learned that there are indeed many many people who are decent, but there are many scammers and people that are there to get rich quickly. But that's not the main problem of the crypto communities. The main problem is that very very few people are actually economists or top developers, yet everyone seems to know what they are doing when nobody actually does.

If I could compare the Bitshares community with a guy, in order to express in a better how I view it, that would be Fuzzy. Fuzzy is an amazing and genuinely nice person, however there are many times that when I hear him talk I think in my head : this guy has no idea of what he is talking about. He can't be that dumb, can he?

Back to the first point. BM's work in both BitShares and Steem, the way he left Bitshares and the Steem 'solo-mining' make me really doubt him as a person. Stealth, Merger, BitAssets are some of the things that I've found really doggy, but as I've been following the community only for the last 7-8 months, I would like some deeper information about him.