Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] Chronos Crypto Videos #2  (Read 16722 times)

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
Can you do a video on governance? Getting paid >$50 a day and having no new videos for >40 days makes me feel like I can no longer vote for this worker.

Great stuff so far though! Putting more emphasis on distribution would be cool, it doesn't seem like the videos are really getting very many eyeballs, but they will be a good educational tool for the future.

Offline Chronos

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The next video has been released! Bitshares Merger Vesting Ends

Fantastic! I hope this is in-depth and leave no unanswered questions about what it was and what it means now that it is over.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Chronos

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
Could You add/make Video about Margin Trading on DEX
http://docs.bitshares.org/bitshares/user/dex-margin-mechanics.html
or we need another proposal for this ?
This is the perfect worker proposal for this feature, and it's on the list of potential videos. I'll increase its priority. Which do you think is most important to produce first?
  • A presentation about the mechanics of BTS Margin Trading, to make the blockchain rules easy to understand
  • A demonstration of using Margin Trading in the web wallet, while glossing over some of the specific details of the blockchain mechanics

I think the most important is to produce (all) the differences in relation to the systems they are familiar with, I mean exchanges such as Bitfinex and Poloniex – new users will come from thease exchanges.
Honestly show some lack of functionality as it appears at this stage, maybe there will be new ideas on how to improve it.

Offline Chronos

Offline Chronos

This is the perfect worker proposal for this feature, and it's on the list of potential videos. I'll increase its priority. Which do you think is most important to produce first?
  • A presentation about the mechanics of BTS Margin Trading, to make the blockchain rules easy to understand
  • A demonstration of using Margin Trading in the web wallet, while glossing over some of the specific details of the blockchain mechanics

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile

Offline Chronos

This worker is now active, and its first video has been released! Creating and Securing a Bitshares Wallet

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile
What impact will two weeks+ of golden beverage drinking have on BitShares future, adoption or development?! :D
Probably none .. why should it?
In right circumstances the potion grants super powers :)

At least we met some guys that are well known in the blockchain space and made new contacts. Since BitShares hasn't paid my trip there, I don't really see why you are asking for direct benefits for BitShares (besides the obvious ones)?
Sorry if I sounded like interrogating or asking publicly about your private time. I was just giving a toast sort of thing to the cheerful event!
Hopefully everybody enjoyed their time!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
What impact will two weeks+ of golden beverage drinking have on BitShares future, adoption or development?! :D
Probably none .. why should it?

At least we met some guys that are well known in the blockchain space and made new contacts. Since BitShares hasn't paid my trip there, I don't really see why you are asking for direct benefits for BitShares (besides the obvious ones)?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
@Stan You'll have to give me a hint: what is the meaning of this image?  :)

You asked where Xeroc is.
He's sitting to the right of KenCode.
Ken's team is turning Oktoberfest into a major BitShares conference.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile

This wiki entry should shed some light :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest

The big scientific question here is:

Offline Chronos

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
You have my vote!
Thank you! Once we have the support of @xeroc, we will be ready to roll. Does anyone have a way to contact him? He's been absent from the forums for nearly a month.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:51:19 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.