Author Topic: Lifetime Accounts - can act as registrars for an unlimited amount of users?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
As a lifetime member you can sign up other users, i. e. create accounts.

You pay the same fees like everyone else, but you get back 80% of the fees after a vesting period of 90 days.

In addition, you get 80% of the fees paid by the accounts you sign up (minus referral percentage, if any), after 90 days.

Note that this applies to network fees only, not market fees!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
Yes you can. Every account that joins must have a registrar and may have a referrer.

the registrar pays a small fee to register the username on the blockchain and gets a cut of future fees. The referrer gets a bonus for sending the user to bitshares.

I'm not 100% clear on the details, but yes, once you're a lifetime member you pay significantly lower fees for all actions like creating assets and trading on the exchange (already tiny fees) and you get a referral link you can share with others.

Anyone else want to help clarify? There is probably some documentation or previous question about this, but I have never bothered enough to look it up.

Offline dorant

• View Profile
Hey I was wondering if I register a lifetime account, can I register as many other users as I want?