Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 407579 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool
« Reply #1391 on: November 17, 2013, 03:19:22 am »
thanks bytemaster.

any chance we will see payment from the mining pool yesterday morning?   Previous pool...

I am working on that one... the database is a real mess and I don't know how to sort it out fairly :(   

In total the pool had only a couple hundred PTS on its balance sheet, and everyone was paid up within 5 PTS because of automatic payments (pre-fork).

Post-fork, a lot of balances accrued but due to the crashes I was fighting I didn't earn much :(   

Bytemaster:   Did you ever make any progress on this database from alpha pool that crashed?   At the time I had 17 computers mining 17 different PTS addresses.   I believe I have between 40 and 80 PTS combined balance on that pool.   

I recognize you are a busy man but I'm hoping you can get this straightened out eventually.   The couple hundred PTS in that database are now worth thousands to the people that mined them.

Here are the 17 addresses I was mining:

PkV84vU2FYauFQHGgthBChuoRHPZeWJzvw
PcwZAWScgJEyyy3L9zG5BL8YwPNnF68dXD
PfkBrBCfnS5N7pVoCR6fR4YPcjnLQjMUEq
PgCP4azTyUVFZwwQCmLNHL7vkMUdomEoDi
Pdmv9MJyoZvyNVpZmnPKAJzoYvTyRAxAzf
PvKUHTrXChx4adLLWTbUQUpAtMeUrbTjTK
PexR1dzYAYz6nyXASYQTypLEQ61aVGGV38
PjwiDcenggFkzS9aFeczrjbop76FDZ6PxF
PuwYci4psLbjAGzMF9XbcVPjZoF3ubstXn
PdGhDow5u1Ej1skWc19jpZU4rHEK4yj1Vz
PaUA6ytCVTYBxgjrBbHbKVDEwn1rZaTMBM
PkkaHJzx4SpMRfaLge9rAyBH1PVoBGHJuX
PgCmJMkG8VvEXiHx7mdfe82QdiSYGtLoYq
PhfcTjtCvfTrFkmVwa9VcaqTyCigPu8Gmp
Pr1xJitx6P97sy8Cj2quFNiBVQqhBdW73o
Po1HXF3fSERk57Chfq5ZxJNaBAEXREPbnS
Pd6f4U6QtFq1E6C9B8cXX74V1hpCmSNsEJ

I have finally come up for some air and can start looking into this.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline craggietx

• View Profile
    • Final Drive Parts
« Reply #1390 on: November 17, 2013, 03:16:17 am »
thanks bytemaster.

any chance we will see payment from the mining pool yesterday morning?   Previous pool...

I am working on that one... the database is a real mess and I don't know how to sort it out fairly :(   

In total the pool had only a couple hundred PTS on its balance sheet, and everyone was paid up within 5 PTS because of automatic payments (pre-fork).

Post-fork, a lot of balances accrued but due to the crashes I was fighting I didn't earn much :(   

Bytemaster:   Did you ever make any progress on this database from alpha pool that crashed?   At the time I had 17 computers mining 17 different PTS addresses.   I believe I have between 40 and 80 PTS combined balance on that pool.   

I recognize you are a busy man but I'm hoping you can get this straightened out eventually.   The couple hundred PTS in that database are now worth thousands to the people that mined them.

Here are the 17 addresses I was mining:

PkV84vU2FYauFQHGgthBChuoRHPZeWJzvw
PcwZAWScgJEyyy3L9zG5BL8YwPNnF68dXD
PfkBrBCfnS5N7pVoCR6fR4YPcjnLQjMUEq
PgCP4azTyUVFZwwQCmLNHL7vkMUdomEoDi
Pdmv9MJyoZvyNVpZmnPKAJzoYvTyRAxAzf
PvKUHTrXChx4adLLWTbUQUpAtMeUrbTjTK
PexR1dzYAYz6nyXASYQTypLEQ61aVGGV38
PjwiDcenggFkzS9aFeczrjbop76FDZ6PxF
PuwYci4psLbjAGzMF9XbcVPjZoF3ubstXn
PdGhDow5u1Ej1skWc19jpZU4rHEK4yj1Vz
PaUA6ytCVTYBxgjrBbHbKVDEwn1rZaTMBM
PkkaHJzx4SpMRfaLge9rAyBH1PVoBGHJuX
PgCmJMkG8VvEXiHx7mdfe82QdiSYGtLoYq
PhfcTjtCvfTrFkmVwa9VcaqTyCigPu8Gmp
Pr1xJitx6P97sy8Cj2quFNiBVQqhBdW73o
Po1HXF3fSERk57Chfq5ZxJNaBAEXREPbnS
Pd6f4U6QtFq1E6C9B8cXX74V1hpCmSNsEJ

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1389 on: November 15, 2013, 05:44:32 pm »
THere are still 1000+ nodes connected to the old pool... *shakes head*....  I guess I will pay everyone there now.
We could use those nodes on the new pool! Why not give them 24 hours notice and then stop the old pool service?

I did give 24 hour notice, and I just shut down the old pool and made all payouts.   
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 15, 2013, 04:56:02 pm »
THere are still 1000+ nodes connected to the old pool... *shakes head*....  I guess I will pay everyone there now.
We could use those nodes on the new pool! Why not give them 24 hours notice and then stop the old pool service?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1387 on: November 15, 2013, 04:30:44 pm »
Are you sure your miner is still doing hpm and not cpm? Because numbers are pretty close to my cpm with other mines and hpm would make yours alot faster...

CPM == HPM by my view of things :)
old pool still running??what time to pay ?? amost 10 pts in old pool balance?? wallet:PiJgNrw6vuEEqz2gzdtyNVXgLbiLpQ7Rva

Offline rambo

• View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 15, 2013, 02:30:34 pm »
Are you sure your miner is still doing hpm and not cpm? Because numbers are pretty close to my cpm with other mines and hpm would make yours alot faster...

old pool still running??what time to pay ?? amost 10 pts in old pool balance?? wallet:PiJgNrw6vuEEqz2gzdtyNVXgLbiLpQ7Rva
PTS:PiGpn2feczAyyzQiBCNrd7aMCTMmWFqGqg
MMC:MBJdzcauFmMTeB7JMsrsJeR9vKDQENuoBC
PPC:PQPZRkbYnPsPPQDFT9ahEvdpBM7BpSYBkS

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1385 on: November 15, 2013, 02:15:59 pm »

Offline Sy

• View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: November 15, 2013, 12:50:40 pm »
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1383 on: November 14, 2013, 11:52:10 pm »
Where are the links and what are the current revision numbers? (And thanks for your continued progress)

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=636.0

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 14, 2013, 11:51:15 pm »
Where are the links and what are the current revision numbers? (And thanks for your continued progress)

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1381 on: November 14, 2013, 11:44:50 pm »
New pool is up with lower fees and higher hash power... download the latest miners for windows/linux and start...

Mac binaries coming soon!

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1380 on: November 14, 2013, 11:24:39 pm »
If I knew how to detect it I would..  but the only way I know how would be to require email registration with IPs... slow and annoying and bad for cloud servers.

Offline Botley

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 14, 2013, 09:09:12 pm »
or the pool should ask the user how many ip's are being used for submitting shares.
If >100 then a solid explanation should be made. Otherwise if not confirmed, everything above the first 10 ip's should be discarded...
Same trick can be done in some formula for submitted shares / minute.

I agree, but unfortunately pool owners don't have any incentive to do this.  It is to their benefit to allow the botnets on as they will get all the blocks and thus all the fees.

Our only hope would be that a pool owner had more morals and ethics than greed.

Botnets line the pockets of the botnet owners and the pool owners, hurt those of us who mine legitimately, and reduce the value of the crypto currency.  Not only that but it puts another thorn in the side of legitimacy of this type of currency and how it can be used globally.

Ultimately that devalues the coin for everyone including the pool owners.

It's up to the pool owners now...

Offline atta2k15

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 14, 2013, 08:45:23 pm »
I started a new thread to gauge interest in a new pool that pays once per day proportional to ACTUAL shares earned and charges a 3% fee.  It would also use my new faster miner.

This thread will be left for my fixed price pool...

+1

count me in!

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1377 on: November 14, 2013, 08:43:59 pm »
I started a new thread to gauge interest in a new pool that pays once per day proportional to ACTUAL shares earned and charges a 3% fee.  It would also use my new faster miner.

This thread will be left for my fixed price pool...