Author Topic: Officer Roles???  (Read 1996 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
So, I was writing a parody of the Executive Board for !dwafpool! and there's not much on .org:
http://memorycoin.org/board/

We got CXOs and now DEOs and DNAs and WTFs?  I dunno...we make this up as we go along people...

Any ideas? Leave 'em below.  I'll start with mine, of course:

MMC relies on community history and social trust to overcome charge-backs and work-now/pay-later obstacles and build person-to-person commercial relationships in distributed networks.  Each individual acts in each XO discipline for their own accounts to some degree, but are better in some. (OMG! 1-9 Satoshi to rate, rank, and search!)

CXOs are elected for a certain discipline / campaign program, receive public funds and require a degree of disclosure, and execute private projects for mutual benefit of other members.

DXA and DXOs may be appointed by each CXO for effective public management.  Efficient management requires both inward, tactical, and analytical management as well as outward, strategery, and inconceivable leadership.  A DXA is more "transactional" while a DXO is more transformational:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B27-BxwFQpcWWTA1enpBUzFnTUU/edit

http://www.marcofolio.net/imagedump/top_40_demotivational_posters.html

Any individual may hold more than one CX or DX position.  Bots may threaten candidacies, but will the community shall arise and chase them off with torches and pitchforks.

Here's what I got so far for a better shorter write-up of the .org page.  Leave comments or suggestions:

CTO – Chief Technology Officer
Managing the source, binaries, development

DTA – Support officer deployment, standardization, and version control of tenchnical applications and platforms for public usage.

DTO – Support officer development, standardization, and version control of technical applications and platforms for commercial usage.

CNO – Chief Network Officer
Dealing with network services for the coin, block explorers, pools, faucets, attacks
DNA – Support network deployment, standardize network data metrics, and maintain network statistics for public usage.

DNO – Support network development, evaluate global market networks, promote network economics for commercial usage.

CMO – Chief Marketing Officer
Maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.

DMA – Support network communications, standardize communication platforms, and coordinate off-site distribution for public usage.

DMO – Support network communications, evaluate new markets, promote network communications for commercial usage.

CSO – Chief Support Officer
Helping users with their problems with the coin, creating resources to help with common problems and issues.

DSA – Support platform deployment, standardize development environments, and maintain instructional guides for public usage.

DSO – Support private application development, evaluate commercially available platforms for new users, promote new user training for commercial usage.

CEO – Chief Executive Officer
Co-ordinating the other officers, setting leadership and direction for the coin.

DEA – Support network communications, standardize productivity and application usage, and maintain and track status  for public usage.

DEO – Support network development, focus network growth, promote underdeveloped sectors for commercial usage.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:05:06 pm by MaxPWR »
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg