Author Topic: [Photos] The BitShares Summit  (Read 6028 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Nice to see the faces behind all of this. Shawn bears a striking resemblance to a well known alien overlord though, so as soon as he starts wearing purple robes be very cautious.

image uploading site
Ha ha. I think we need to start making some Bitshares memes.

Offline bytemaster

Bingoshares!!! Tell me more please.

I3 to the Moon
MoonDAC?

Shawn  has gone and leaked confidential white board discussions.... ;)    BingoShares is rebranded Lucky Shares where in addition to lottery tickets you can buy bingo cards and a new number is drawn every block.  You can trade cards mid game and view the leader board. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
Nice to see the faces behind all of this. Shawn bears a striking resemblance to a well known alien overlord though, so as soon as he starts wearing purple robes be very cautious.

image uploading site

Offline super3

• View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip

Bingoshares!!! Tell me more please.

I3 to the Moon

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
awesome pics, thnx for sharing, love to see the team working together!

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
As it stands today, much like many of you, I advise, provide support based on my technical and business background, and I invest. 

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hi - I'm Gregory Wexler - 'WildWex' (Los Angeles) - I haven't fully engaged within this forum as I've been head-first into all things crypto-currency and crypto-equities since June 2013, attending MeetUps (we had over 250 people at the last Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup, and 200 the week before), spending a lot of time reading, and learning, attending conferences and of course the Las Vegas Inside Bitcoin's conference.  I'll focus more time here on the forums connecting with each of you.  Many thanks!

Nice. What do you do with I3?

Offline WildWex

• View Profile
Hi - I'm Gregory Wexler - 'WildWex' (Los Angeles) - I haven't fully engaged within this forum as I've been head-first into all things crypto-currency and crypto-equities since June 2013, attending MeetUps (we had over 250 people at the last Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup, and 200 the week before), spending a lot of time reading, and learning, attending conferences and of course the Las Vegas Inside Bitcoin's conference.  I'll focus more time here on the forums connecting with each of you.  Many thanks!

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
by the way Stan taught rocket science! see http://invictus-innovations.com/home-2/ that must count for something :) haha

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Are Arien and Gregory on this forum too?
Probably, don't know their usernames
More people working in the background :)

Offline super3

• View Profile
Probably, don't know their usernames

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline super3

• View Profile
and who is wearing the google glasses? Ohad?  :D
Nope that would be me.