Author Topic: What happends if you have hundreds unconfirmed PTS and DAC releases before Nov?  (Read 3370 times)

Offline testz

What happens for pts miners with their unconfirmed pts? since the difficulty changes at November. I think loz of ppl will have hundreds unconfirmed pts in their account. which means, if there are two DAC is releasing, ppl lose a lot of invest?

For a week, I didn't get half of the pts confirmed.

When a snapshot is taken, it doesn't matter if transactions have been "confirmed" or not. Every transaction in the blockchain up to the point (i. e. block) of the snapshot is part of the snapshot.

It's true  +5%  :)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
What happens for pts miners with their unconfirmed pts? since the difficulty changes at November. I think loz of ppl will have hundreds unconfirmed pts in their account. which means, if there are two DAC is releasing, ppl lose a lot of invest?

When a snapshot is taken, it doesn't matter if transactions have been "confirmed" or not. Every transaction in the blockchain up to the point (i. e. block) of the snapshot is part of the snapshot.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
Hopefully when a snapshot is announced the price will go up enough to get miners back on board... If not we can intervene with a hard-fork to reset the difficulty, assuming we give ourselves some room in the snapshot time.

is there a way to claim that like some kind of raincheck situation

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Hopefully when a snapshot is announced the price will go up enough to get miners back on board... If not we can intervene with a hard-fork to reset the difficulty, assuming we give ourselves some room in the snapshot time.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile