Author Topic: help with AGS donation  (Read 2964 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Great! Everything is very clear now! Thank you all very much!!!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Thank you for your reply but I still  don't understand...

How can I generate this hidden adress of my wallet that the AGS were credited? This adress will have all the amount of AGS once they will fork AGS. Correct? How can I obtain the private key to spend these AGS in the future? What happens if i donate some PTS for AGS and I forget to writte down the PTS adress that I have donated? How will I claim the AGS?

All these are very exciting but very confusing...  :(
I need some more details please...

Thank you very much again!

AFAIK there will be a program that will read the private keys out of your wallet.dat file of your wallet so it will be easy for everyone ...just send from your wallet and wait :)

if you wanna see your balance now just open your wallet go to -> help -> debug -> console type in "listaddressgroupings" and you will see your public keys (you dont have to keep them secret no one can steal anything from them :))

then copy each address and paste them to the end of this link http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/ (your address)

http://invictus.io/funding-angelshares.php
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JA

• View Profile

How can I generate this hidden adress of my wallet that the AGS were credited? This adress will have all the amount of AGS once they will fork AGS. Correct? How can I obtain the private key to spend these AGS in the future? What happens if i donate some PTS for AGS and I forget to writte down the PTS adress that I have donated? How will I claim the AGS?

AFAIK there will be a program that will read the private keys out of your wallet.dat file of your wallet so it will be easy for everyone ...just send from your wallet and wait :)

if you wanna see your balance now just open your wallet go to -> help -> debug -> console type in "listaddressgroupings" and you will see your public keys (you dont have to keep them secret no one can steal anything from them :))

then copy each address and paste them to the end of this link http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/ (your address)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 07:25:05 pm by jabbajabba »

Offline pariah99

• I'm so meta even this acronym.
    • View Profile
AGS will be distributed to the private keys that the protoshares and bitcoins were donated from.  When future DACs go live, all you have to do is to add your private key to the wallet and the appropriate shares will appear.

TL;DR - if you donate from either btc/pts, keep the wallet that you donated from to claim your shares.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
For question 1, it is a hidden address of your wallet, remember backup your wallet , you may try by new address to see it  maybe.

For question 3, AGS is not tradable and transferable by now.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi,

Again apologies for my ignorance and the below but please advise....

I have donated some PTS for AGS. I found my donation that day but part of my donation was from one of my PTS adresses and the biggest part was from another PTS adress that I can't see it in my QT wallet as one I have generated before.  I think I have read somewhere in the past  that AGS will be credited on the adress of the biggest donation.

Therefore:

1. How do I find the private key of that adress and how do I check how many AGS i received?

2. Where do I receive AGS? As far as I know there is no QT wallet for AGS or there is one?

3. How do I send AGS to someone else?

4. Anyhting else you can advise in order to better understand the transfers and use of AGS.

Thank you very much in advance for your help. As you can understand I have limited knowledge of the technicalities but I am a believer who needs some guidance...