Author Topic: Keyhotee delayed release, propose to donations founder id again.  (Read 7405 times)

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
You can buy one from me. I bought two Keyhotee IDs from III last year and only registered one, the other one is never registered. If you want one, this is an option. Let me know if you are interested.
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline bg002h

• View Profile
Anyone know if / when we will find out our Founder Rank? I'm sure I'm near the bottom, but, it'd still be nice to know...

Offline Cryptocoinrank.com

• | I ♡ PTS |
    • View Profile
    • Cryptocoin Market Capitalizations, Statistics, Total Value Calculator, Live News Ticker
If it's only restricted within the very early players, the newcomer will feel excluded, especially when the BTS community is not big enough now.

That's the point.

If founder registration is opened again, I'd want my PTS back, since I donated under very specific conditions.

This is absolutely right. I'm not asking to set back BTC price at 50$ because I came late...
You had a chance to become a founder, and you missed it.
①②③| CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM | Cryptocurrency MCAP Rankings, Statistics, Portfolio Value Calculator, Live News | CRYPTOCOINRANK.COM |③②①
⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧-⇧

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
If founder registration is opened again, I'd want my PTS back, since I donated under very specific conditions.

+1

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You are right, probably it can not be called founder ID any more, but it can owns some similar features---like coloured ID name, never expire... I am just worried that people who realizes they would never get on the first bus will turn to other bus lines, instead of second bus...
Also vote no ... same reasons as ipplexiaoshan

Offline dacer

• View Profile
I vote up as more donations shall help the company build the system and other DACs faster and better which benefits each and everyone who has invested in 3I. The price of each founder id should be much higher though, say 10x, we bypassed the early adopter stage after all.

Offline betax

• View Profile
I vote up as I did not know about Keyhotee then, just let me know if it goes ahead.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
If it's only restricted within the very early players, the newcomer will feel excluded, especially when the BTS community is not big enough now.

That's the point.

LoL, what if the new founder ID has to be referred by old founder ID, and half of the donation belongs to the referrer? Anyway, I will be glad if someone figures out a method to satisfies the new comers and old guys at the same time.

What advantage is there to a new comer to be a Founder in the Genesis block other than to prove he was one of the first?

He was not one of the first. Let him get his shit together now and make sure he is in block two (and owns lots of Angel Shares)  :)

You are right, probably it can not be called founder ID any more, but it can owns some similar features---like coloured ID name, never expire... I am just worried that people who realizes they would never get on the first bus will turn to other bus lines, instead of second bus... After all, bts now is at his very very early stage, needs looooooot more people to join before honoring his early users. So attracting new users is still the first priority.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline onceuponatime

That's the point.

LoL, what if the new founder ID has to be referred by old founder ID, and half of the donation belongs to the referrer? Anyway, I will be glad if someone figures out a method to satisfies the new comers and old guys at the same time.

What advantage is there to a new comer to be a Founder in the Genesis block other than to prove he was one of the first?

He was not one of the first. Let him get his shit together now and make sure he is in block two (and owns lots of Angel Shares)  :)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

That's the point.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

That's the point.

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
My opinion is that the newcomer can get the founder ID, but has to pay more . If it's only restricted within the very early players, the newcomer will feel excluded, especially when the BTS community is not big enough now. 

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Each extra founder ID dilutes their uniqueness and coolness factor. I vote nay
+1
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Each extra founder ID dilutes their uniqueness and coolness factor. I vote nay
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onceuponatime

Donating to Angelshares generates money and strengthens its support system.

Re-opening Founders opportunity would only compensate those who did not want to take the risk at an earlier stage of the development (now that they can see the alpha Keyhotee for instance).

Wouldn't we all like to be able to invest in startups at an earlier stage
of their development (once further development progress can be seen). We would each and everyone of us be billionaires with such perfect hindsight.

I am very mcuh against OP's proposal. He can invest now in Angelshares which are still at a very early stage (and he can then sell his investment to latecomers well below the market if he so chooses  :) ).