Author Topic: No OPEN.ETH or OPEN.BTC showing on list for withdrawal and deposits  (Read 2894 times)

Offline bench

My Eth withdraw did not worked today. Whats going on?
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline romes

• View Profile
bitshares.org/wallet

shows all OPEN.XXX assets in deposit/withdrawal tab and I used OPEN.BTC withdrawal this morning successfully. However, openledger still needs to clarify what is happening with their gateway.

Yes, seems resolved now.  Maybe they had those wallets disabled while investigating another issue but as you said, would be nice to know whats going on like maybe put a notice on the site or etc..

Offline yvv

• View Profile
bitshares.org/wallet

shows all OPEN.XXX assets in deposit/withdrawal tab and I used OPEN.BTC withdrawal this morning successfully. However, openledger still needs to clarify what is happening with their gateway.

Offline hortus119

• View Profile

Offline romes

• View Profile
You aren't doing anything wrong.  I am also experiencing the same issue.

Most of the coins seem to not be showing up as available for deposit or withdrawal currently.

I currently only show 4 coins/tokens that are available for deposit or withdrawal.

Hopefully will be resolved soon. 

Offline hortus119

• View Profile
.  I went to make an ethereum withdrawal and there are only OPEN.Coins that I've never heard of.  No ethereum, dash, btc - nothing.  I've withdrawn these coins previously with no problem in the past.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?