Author Topic: Earn Commission on Your Sells/Buys  (Read 5422 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
This is a good idea.   I'll also offer the same, with a guaranteed rate of 2% finders fee on the volume that comes through for the first three trades, payable in BTC or PTS

I'm interested in miners and buyers producing or buying more than 500PTS per day
Yeah, we gotta make this market as liquid as possible before the exchange hits. I'll match the 2% fee. If I do a bunch of trades with you, or we do good volume we can agree on a good fee.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
This is a good idea.   I'll also offer the same, with a guaranteed rate of 2% finders fee on the volume that comes through for the first three trades, payable in BTC or PTS

I'm interested in miners and buyers producing or buying more than 500PTS per day
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline super3

• View Profile
Whats the commission rate?  Are you buying to accumulate or brokering on?
Will have to do a few trades to establish a fair rate, I'll let the market decide. Both.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Whats the commission rate?  Are you buying to accumulate or brokering on?
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline super3

• View Profile
Done over 10,000 PTS in mining and trades over the last few days. If you can find me a miner selling for a good price, or a buyer looking for a decent amount of Protoshares shoot me a PM first before posting(Minimum volume 500 PTS for now). After I cover my costs I'll pay you a commission based on sale price and volume.

Since there is no exchange yet just trying to help the market be a little more liquid, and move a bit quicker. Anyways, happy mining/trading!

- Super3