Author Topic: cant get my miner to work ypool.net [solved]  (Read 1843 times)

Offline crypto pimp

• View Profile
that did the trick cheers, a wouldnt have noticed that for ages!

Offline testz

Hi I am trying to set up my miner it all semt straight forward but after editing the bat file the command screen pops up saying press any key to continue, so I press a key then then the command box closes! I am running win7 ultimate 8core 64bit 8gig ram so chose the 64bit miner edited the bat file to:
jhProtominer.exe -o ypool.net -u sausagebollox.PTS_1 -p x -t4 -m512
pause
I have tried removing the pause but then the bat doesnt even start! I also tried -t7 as I belived the -t was for the amount of threads but it just says its not a command can some one tell me where I am going wrong please,cheers

Put space between -t and 4:
Code: [Select]
jhProtominer.exe -o ypool.net -u sausagebollox.PTS_1 -p x -t 4 -m512
pause

Offline crypto pimp

• View Profile
Hi I am trying to set up my miner it all semt straight forward but after editing the bat file the command screen pops up saying press any key to continue, so I press a key then then the command box closes! I am running win7 ultimate 8core 64bit 8gig ram so chose the 64bit miner edited the bat file to:
jhProtominer.exe -o ypool.net -u sausagebollox.PTS_1 -p x -t4 -m512
pause
I have tried removing the pause but then the bat doesnt even start! I also tried -t7 as I belived the -t was for the amount of threads but it just says its not a command can some one tell me where I am going wrong please,cheers
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:16:07 pm by crypto pimp »