Author Topic: Android Apps - Suggestions From the Community  (Read 2897 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Are you going to troll me all day now? Jesus.
Find another way to get elected. I'm going to ignore your posts from now on. Good luck with your "I'm smart" campaign.

As for other Apple users - Since I'm the CMO and not the Chief of Mobile Apps - I chose to SPEND MY FREE TIME on Android as this is risk-free for the future. I'm (currently) not going to release any iOS app that can be gone in a month.
Thanks for understanding.
Stalemate, I know it's hard, but please grow up and hold yourself from pressing "Reply".

This is not trolling. I'm criticising you logically. Most mobile app developers are aware of all mobile platforms and develop accordingly but you told us that Apple doesn't approve Bitcoin apps and I'm refuting this argument by this proof. Fool someone else with your arguments, not me, okay? Or think twice before replying me. As for your information, any payment related Bitcoin apps (like Coinbase) are rejected by Apple. Since you are developing a price ticker, there should be no approval issue. However, you are free not to release Apple app. You are free not to reply me in any way. That shows us how you are responsible with your duty.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Are you going to troll me all day now? Jesus.
Find another way to get elected. I'm going to ignore your posts from now on. Good luck with your "I'm smart" campaign.

As for other Apple users - Since I'm the CMO and not the Chief of Mobile Apps - I chose to SPEND MY FREE TIME on Android as this is risk-free for the future. I'm (currently) not going to release any iOS app that can be gone in a month.
Thanks for understanding.
Stalemate, I know it's hard, but please grow up and hold yourself from pressing "Reply".

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Sweet, wish your little one happy birthday! Party hard! :)
As for app suggestion, I must say it is always hard to integrate cryptocoins to mobile devices due to its nature. There are many price tickers written for Bitcoin in AppStore. 1 or 2 out of 100 is useful.
Well, if you are planning to write a price ticker for MemoryCoin, it should have a "price alert feature".

e.g. Alert for MMC/BTC if its value is at 0.00025
Well, this looks simple.

But how about that?
Alert for MMC/BTC if its value drops (or rises) at a pre-determined percent (e.g. 2.37% drop from 0.00025 to 0.00024075).
Considering the latency in Bter API, this might not work efficiently in the short term but I believe they will improve this year.

Ah, btw I'm an Apple user. Don't forget us.
Thanks. The alerts feature is already planned to be added as this is something I like as well.
As for Apple - Afraid Apple forgot you :) They don't approve almost any app related to Bitcoin and co.

Are you sure you are really in mobile business?
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
As for app suggestion, I must say it is always hard to integrate cryptocoins to mobile devices due to its nature. There are many price tickers written for Bitcoin in AppStore. 1 or 2 out of 100 is useful.
Well, if you are planning to write a price ticker for MemoryCoin, it should have a "price alert feature".

Well, this looks simple.

But how about that?
Alert for MMC/BTC if its value drops (or rises) at a pre-determined percent (e.g. 2.37% drop from 0.00025 to 0.00024075).
Considering the latency in Bter API, this might not work efficiently in the short term but I believe they will improve this year.

Thanks. The alerts feature is already planned to be added as this is something I like as well.
As for Apple - Afraid Apple forgot you :) They don't approve almost any app related to Bitcoin and co.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Well, this looks simple.

But how about that?

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
So, you've elected a mobile apps company owner as your CMO.
Nice, let's utilize it!

I would like to create a developer account for MemoryCoin with apps that you think will prove useful, mainly to get people more interested in the coin and to ease the lives of the people using it.
My first project (actually, a very small one as it's based on another open sourced project) is a price ticker widget. This will be released today (or maybe tomorrow as my little one is 1 year old today. PARTY! :) )

Please suggest anything you have in mind. I don't promise I'll do everything you suggest, as it will be done on my free time, but I'll prioritize according to what I think is cost-time efficient and will create a poll if there are many suggestions.

Shoot.