Author Topic: [CEO] Report on activities (FreeTrade)  (Read 8095 times)

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I officially withdraw my candidacy for position of CEO. I'll be around and about though.

You're gladly welcome to run for CTO, not like there's any pay difference, but it does fit your skills very nicely.

Offline kanes

• View Profile
i dont understand why you dont continue helping the comunity. And see your work grow.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I officially withdraw my candidacy for position of CEO. I'll be around and about though.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
Hopefully soon we get MMC on there.

That a good point about Cryptys. Considering I've seen them put extremely high opening prices for new coins, it seems quite plausible.

I wonder sometimes if they delay coin adoption to get a good amount of it first through other channels to make a bigger buck off it.
This is not the first coin I have seen them drag their feet on terribly.
Hopefully soon as it would help alot with the visibility and adoption.
I am using Bter and CrytpoRush though for MMC as they both support it so I support them.

I assume Cryptsy is making a commercial decision not to list MMC yet - they haven't disclosed what their reasons are to me. It's difficult to say what effect on price a listing on Cryptsy will have in the short-term - it might be a mixed blessing, although I'm sure we'll be listed there eventually. I don't think Cryptsy accepts bribes for listings relying instead on their user's demands - don't think we'd offer one if they did.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline Armchair Miner

• View Profile
That a good point about Cryptys. Considering I've seen them put extremely high opening prices for new coins, it seems quite plausible.

I wonder sometimes if they delay coin adoption to get a good amount of it first through other channels to make a bigger buck off it.
I am using Bter and CrytpoRush though for MMC as they both support it so I support them.

I assume Cryptsy is making a commercial decision not to list MMC yet - they haven't disclosed what their reasons are to me. It's difficult to say what effect on price a listing on Cryptsy will have in the short-term - it might be a mixed blessing, although I'm sure we'll be listed there eventually. I don't think Cryptsy accepts bribes for listings relying instead on their user's demands - don't think we'd offer one if they did.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile

Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Grekk

• View Profile
Hi, FreeTrade!
I was wondering how come MemoryCoin is not on Cryptsy yet?
I know that they have a long list of Coins to be added and MMC is not on top of the list.
But why not pay them to add it?
Why not collect a bounty from community to get the MMC added to the Cryptsy?
Is there a reason it's not done yet?

Thanks.
Stas
+1

Offline Stas

• View Profile
Hi, FreeTrade!
I was wondering how come MemoryCoin is not on Cryptsy yet?
I know that they have a long list of Coins to be added and MMC is not on top of the list.
But why not pay them to add it?
Why not collect a bounty from community to get the MMC added to the Cryptsy?
Is there a reason it's not done yet?

Thanks.
Stas
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:14:07 pm by Stas »

Offline Shuxy

• View Profile
Voted for you FreeTrade :). I've some suggestions for the Live USB Miner which I'll post in the other thread...

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Hello FreeTrade my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IjawyE9YII

What..4, 5 replies for your thread? Maybe I shoulda played some Steve Miller instead.  I'll just bother you here.

So...what should I do next chief?  I have about 5 websites I wanna develop, 10 different plans for world domination, 15 different character logos to draw, and a partridge in a for loop.

BTW...

Know a good _______________ that will MMC for free?

1) graphic artist
2) accountant
3) lawyer
4) Cartoon dog
5) CAD engineer
6) Techo-journalist / Web-crawler
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Thank you so much for this report.

I hope you remain to be CEO of Memorycoin for as long as you continue provide the community with the excelsior quality of work that you have been providing so far.

+1

Offline Stas

• View Profile

Offline trankil

• View Profile

I hope you remain to be CEO of Memorycoin for as long as you continue provide the community with the excelsior quality of work that you have been providing so far.
+1
MMC : MTxecTRmb6Gs4wu4jsftJSHSuowiV3o6tF

PTS : PZt3qLFhQeber5NFjjv3ith813oF6zBwnU

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:33:54 am by Delinquency »