Author Topic: Introducing Ethereum  (Read 4684 times)

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Did you guys see this?

http://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/261/possibly-closed-to-u-s-investors#latest

Lol this is some kind of a joke. Yeah but you know whatever USA small market ....

It doesn't look like a joke. Ursium posted in the thread and he's an admin.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

sumantso

It will be in this weeks lets talk bitcoin episode.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Oh, Bytemaster, if only thousands of people could hear your voice saying that... ;)

In the Mastercoin / Ethereum debate last Friday I introduced BitShares X as allowing people to earn 5% or more on Ether and Mastercoin ;)
Was that discussion recorded?

bump, anyone have a link to the recording?

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Oh, Bytemaster, if only thousands of people could hear your voice saying that... ;)

In the Mastercoin / Ethereum debate last Friday I introduced BitShares X as allowing people to earn 5% or more on Ether and Mastercoin ;)
Was that discussion recorded?

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

clout

Is ethereum scalable/feasible? It sounds ambitious and the whole notion of a centralized data stream upon which financial contracts depends is inherently insecure and contradictory to the crypto "currency" movement. However if ethereum becomes a success it seems that bts would have to be integrated into ethereum as a contract. While ethereum does not constitute a direct competitor to bts, it does add to the uncertainty of bts x in the future

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Offline mint chocolate chip

Bitshares X earn 5% or more on Ether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by saying that? Ether can be traded on BTS X?

BitEther can
Liking more and more the "anything" concept in "Earn 5% or more on anything."

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

BitEther can
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline FBI

• View Profile

bitsharesxt : guru

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Let say I buy 2000 Ether, there will be 1 Trillion of them. What kind of ROI is that ?  And what about fundraiser then pre mine ?? Really !!!