Author Topic: [DEO] MaxPOST - Updates & Plot Developments  (Read 1860 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Honorable Mentions - Updated MaxVTE
========================

This is to update and explain my voting logic and how I base it on network history or "community trust".  In real life, we base our votes on information from the real-world community (i.e., community reputation) instead of just numbers on a network, but let's pretend you are trying to take over the MMC network...

Trust can be based on personal or community knowledge and can be based on in-network information or out-of-network information.  Personal and in-network are weighted higher.

1st Preference / Most trustworthy = Max.  Both personally and in-network...haven't let myself down yet...

2nd Preference / 2nd trustworthy = Freetrade.  Highest community in-network trust (most block rewards) and personal trust (pays salary to MAXdeo).

3rd Preference / 3rd trustworty = GrandPWR.  No in-network history, but highest personal and out-of-network information.

GrandPWR has a background in executive coaching and communications.  I trust him completely based on out-of-network information, but you should not trust him since he has no history yet. 

GrandPWR will focus on basic "new user walk-throughs" that most of us take for granted or already learned in our "pre-MMC" bitcoin days - basic wallet security, no chargebacks, never use Paypal, etc.  He will be walking through existing MMC links, asking newb questions in the forum, and maybe developing beginner guides for mmcwiki.com.  GrandPWR will also submit forum posts for interesting discussion topics, off-site cryptocurrency news, etc.

The MMC Community will need to determine whether MaxPWR and GrandPWR are the same user before GrandPWR can build his own trust.

GrandPWR is a new username for this forum that I created for GrandPWR.  GrandPWR is a new cryptocurrency user.  GrandPWR does not know he has been nominated for CEO yet.  GrandPWR does not know Max has created a new username for GrandPWR.  But MaxPWR trusts that all GrandPWR needs is a hint:

"Corner of W.45th, number and name lower-case"

Voting Disclosure:

GrandPWR for Team CEO:
MVTEceoaxg8YGBYmimS25M5MuufBMaL4Jz

I am voting from: http://mmcvotes.com/address/MNMRYcnTE3XWtBWn2Grt5DcewHveFb6E3s
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:14:18 am by MaxPWR »
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Max's Power-on Self-Test (POST) will be for DEO community and personal project updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Developments:

MMCPOST - Seraphim working on layout and basic social network / bbs functions.  Site FAQ under development.

MMCBANK - Private pledge for contract support.  Service and reserve development started (Max's Mine) and cross-branding promo with dwarfpool (Max & Smaug). 

Plot Developments / Announcements (See posts below):

Honorable Mentions - Updated MaxVTE

Post Developments / upcoming FAQs, guides:

Officer Operations Manual
Community Trust Standards

Codename Development / ideas for longer articles or projects:

"I, Operator: The DAO"
"a trusted steed indeed is donekee"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 09:32:15 pm by MaxPWR »
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg