Author Topic: 3 BitShares AGS questions  (Read 3430 times)

Offline onceuponatime

For Bitshare X there will only be 4 M bitshares.

2M  BTS  will be allocated to PTS holders
2M BTS will be allocated to AGS holders.   

There is no mining  it uses Consensus + Proof of Stake for securing the network.
Then if there is a hard limit of 2 PTS aswell, why the fuck would people switch there PTS to AGS currently ?

Or am I the only one missing something here ?

My guess is that your very narrow focus on self interest causes you to miss the bigger picture, ironically enough to your own longer term detriment.

sumantso

There is no mining  it uses Consensus + Proof of Stake for securing the network.
Then if there is a hard limit of 2 PTS aswell, why the fuck would people switch there PTS to AGS currently ?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2444.msg30057#msg30057

Offline mx1000

• View Profile

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline mx1000

• View Profile
Last question, and maybe the most important one.

The 4M bitshares, is that the hard limit or will it be sorta-mineable ?

Offline oco101

• View Profile
 Bishare X is the bank that's right.

AGS and PTS gives you shares in Bitshare X bank. Let's call those shares bex.  Bex are used as collateral to create bitassets like bitEuro, bitUSD. So your example should look like that :
AGS == bex and Bitshare X is the bank system

So :

AGS&PTS==bex
bitEuro==Euro

Offline mx1000

• View Profile
So if I readed everything correclty, Protoshares will be merged to AGS when they are fully mined ?
Aka 4M AGS ?

Also if I pay with my BTC adress to the angel shares explorer adress, I get my AGS right ? (share of donated(btc/PTS %wise) / 5000. How can I check my balance then ?

Also how are we sure that dividends in loans of bitshares later on will be paid, and not scammed -> btc bought with and check out  :o ?

No

http://www1.agsexplorer.com/  click the balance tab at top

Do your own due diligence before investing
Ah really missed that part, my fault.

Now BitShares AGS is lateron the currency/function of BitShares X ?
Like AGS == euro's while X is bank system ?

sumantso

So if I readed everything correclty, Protoshares will be merged to AGS when they are fully mined ?
Aka 4M AGS ?

Also if I pay with my BTC adress to the angel shares explorer adress, I get my AGS right ? (share of donated(btc/PTS %wise) / 5000. How can I check my balance then ?

Also how are we sure that dividends in loans of bitshares later on will be paid, and not scammed -> btc bought with and check out  :o ?

No

http://www1.agsexplorer.com/  click the balance tab at top

Do your own due diligence before investing

Offline mx1000

• View Profile
Aka 4M AGS ?