Author Topic: Help PTS gain becoming slower!  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile
Re: Help PTS gain becoming slower!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 02:50:57 pm »
The day past i got 0,33 PTS and yesterday just 0,1.
This got so much lower than i thought
then its clearly the pool-luck in finding blocks - or not finding
i gave you an example in my further post, that you will get the same PTS-amount with different share-numbers
what you really get, depends on the luck of the pool in finding blocks - then "yesterday" was a day with low block-finding
please find out how many blocks were solved yesterday and second the day before - thats your answer!

Edit: only a speculation: your internet-connection was down at the night-time...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:54:01 pm by Schwede65 »

Offline valterfsj

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 02:08:55 pm »
The day past i got 0,33 PTS and yesterday just 0,1.
This got so much lower than i thought

Offline Schwede65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 01:00:15 pm »
Sup, anybody knows why http://pts.rpool.net/ is giving  less PTS per round and appear to vanish with my shares? I am using PtsGPUz0.3c and was making 0.3 PTS/day with my GTX 770, but now, mine PTS/TIME is getting a lot SLOWER. I have 0.9 PTS on this pool and need to have 1 PTS to reclaim them. Someone has the solution?

Sorry about my bad english, but i am a Brazilian that speak 2 languages.
when i'm mining i get e.g. 0.25 PTS for 10000 shares, at a second round i get 0.25 PTS for 2500 shares and at a third solved round i get 0.25 PTS for 25000 shares and so on (RBPPS - Round Based Pay Per Share)

the main thing is, how many blocks the pool solves over a day - the luck-factor

another point is how much hashrate the whole pool claims and which percentage of the whole hashrate you have
when the pool's hashrate is growing, you have less percentage of the whole - but the pool may solve more blocks with the higher hashrate

Edit: please don't forget the dropping solved-block-reward of PTS - i think weekly 5 %
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:03:44 pm by Schwede65 »

Offline valterfsj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 12:36:24 pm »
Yeah, i will go to 1gh but, i wanted to finish that 1PTS that took 3-4 days to mine.
Theres another hint?

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:24:11 pm »
For GPU I recommend use http://pts.1gh.com/
No mercy, no problem  8)

Sorry about my bad english too )))
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM

Offline valterfsj

• View Profile
Help PTS gain becoming slower!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:34:06 am »
Sup, anybody knows why http://pts.rpool.net/ is giving  less PTS per round and appear to vanish with my shares? I am using PtsGPUz0.3c and was making 0.3 PTS/day with my GTX 770, but now, mine PTS/TIME is getting a lot SLOWER. I have 0.9 PTS on this pool and need to have 1 PTS to reclaim them. Someone has the solution?

Sorry about my bad english, but i am a Brazilian that speak 2 languages.