Author Topic: Link to Daniel Larimer's speech at BTC miami  (Read 6825 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

The event went very well, though I had some sound issues with my brief announcement about taking the snapshot of AGS and PTS on Feb 28th... here are some comments we received...

"BitShares appears to be the biggest company at this conference"  - based upon the fact that we had 20+ people working with us and wearing our shirts.

I would start talking with one person by the snack bar line and in just a few minutes people would be leaving the line to circle around to hear what I had to say.  I could draw a crowd of people anywhere I went.

We made some great connections including with Reggie Middleton who has created bitcoin currency swap contracts.  He loves what we are doing and is going to help us get on TV and promote BitShares X.    http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomBustBlog

We met with Charles Evans and made great strides in securing our legal and accounting practices to keep us in compliance with all laws and avoid potential legal issues.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Yes, I'd hoped for some news after the event  (how did the crowd pickup these ideas, new opportunities, interviews, photos etc) . Maybe it's still in the making.
+1

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Yes, I'd hoped for some news after the event  (how did the crowd pickup these ideas, new opportunities, interviews, photos etc) . Maybe it's still in the making.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Yes please!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

I heard its been uploaded somewhere but i carnt find it.
Can anyone help?
+1
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Can anyone help?
+1

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Can anyone help?