Author Topic: [Charity] New charity accepting MMC directly - Save the GreyHounds  (Read 3017 times)

Offline paulus51

• View Profile
Thanks for the intro!
It's a very good cause and I'm sure our charity officer will give you MMCs directly to your wallet.
We really hope you'll use it to help these poor animals.

Good luck!

Hello itsik78,

yes it is a good cause , thank you ,
we hope that alot people will folow to make some donations , becouse we need alot  ;)

greetings, Paulus51

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thanks for the intro!
It's a very good cause and I'm sure our charity officer will give you MMCs directly to your wallet.
We really hope you'll use it to help these poor animals.

Good luck!

Offline paulus51

• View Profile
Hello great community,

i am the CEO of http://savegreyhound.hol.es/   i am 55 years old and together with my wife we want to help and stop this madness :

-  more then 35.000 dogs are been left alone/killed after hunting season

-  then to be abused hanged and/or punished.

-  brought to killing stations during the days no food no water

we ar fighting agains those people who abused mistreathed abandoned those lovly dogs in Spain, our coal is to prefend this , please take a look at our website there is all information what you want to know, i recommend you to see those movies and look at you tube search for Galgo Horror but take this warning do that with a empty stomage, its just horrible,
at this time we are collecting as muts we can do such as digital coins , these coins wil be exchance for US dollars or euro's, from there we will buy all nessecary food/ materials to help those dogs, buy them out from the killing stations whee they bene brought to be killed, in that time , it takes 10 day in custody, without water and any food, after that time they will be killed, hanged or some other teribble action agains the dogs

here i give you a quote , its mention also on our website see links for that,

we hope that there wil be more people aware of this , we take actions but we cant do it alone

we are verry thankfll that this community , MemoryCoin wil sponsor our coars ! thank you for that...

lets begin,

Spain is the only country in the European Union which has not banned “hunting with greyhounds”, a type of hunting which involves the dogs killing game for their masters. In the rest of Europe, hunting dogs are only used for chasing the game out of the undergrowth, into the path of the hunters.

At the end of every hunting season, the Spanish hunters, called “galgueros”, get rid of the dogs which did not bring back any game. This ritual is meant to “restore the honour” of the hunter, who “punishes” his dog for its poor performance.

To do this, the galgueros do their utmost to torture their dogs, subjecting them to slow hanging, immolation, asphyxiation, poisoning…These customs are condemned by animal protection associations, which are trying to find sanctuaries for greyhounds abroad until such practices are banned in Spain.

*** Your support is highly appreciated ***

Explore our website for more information about this and remember this : We are full non profit Volunteers !!

thank you for the invitation.

Sincerly ,

Paul(us51)  CEO Save The Greyhounds in Spain Foundation

our MemoryCoin Adress : MJBAPCsB5H5YC6S8n7oR2im5SQPdc6bqyB    / Galgo Support

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:49:37 pm by paulus51 »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Another charity is accepting MMCs directly:
http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

I'll ask the CEO of this charity to write a short intro here.

EDIT: As you can see on their homepage, their wallet address is NOT VOTABLE. MJBAPCsB5H5YC6S8n7oR2im5SQPdc6bqyB
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:31:49 pm by itsik78 »