Author Topic: Heads Up: AGS MAY give you 3.33 BTSX  (Read 10026 times)

Offline bytemaster

这就是说,3I销售的是创意,而不是产品 ;D
Translated:  That is to say, 3I sales are creative, rather than product ;D

Yes, I would much prefer to be the creative consultant to many projects and independent teams.   We can get more done that way :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline codinat

• View Profile

where can i find the list for upcoming DAC chains?
will angel-share donation still be on until reach 200 days  ? if 02/28's btsx snapshot is successful then future donation to AGS will not be able to get BTS ,right ?

then what?

Then when you download BitShares X and open your wallet you will get your starting balance.

What happens on February 28th is only relevant to the first chain of Bitshares; all other Bitshares chains will be released in the future after February 28th. Invictus DAC's will be distributed to PTS holders and those who donate to AGS if the donation comes in before each one is released. So if you donate after February 28 you will be still in line to benefit from all the other chains and DAC's that are upcoming.

BitShares X - many of them with different variations and assets.
BitShares DNS - auction off domain names (one chain)
BitShares Bingo - (many chains)
BitShares Tunes - See recent thread about music / etc (many chains)
BitShares Vote - (many chains)
BitShares Me - Issue your own shares. (many chains )
BitShares Reddit - (many chains)
BitShares Ads  - ad words ...

There are not white papers on these yet, but you can see there is plenty of work to do and lots of value to be produced for AGS and PTS holders.

What I'm waiting to see is how many entrepreneurs out there
are ready to take the bait in our February Newsletter
and use our help to start their own company
to build one of these ideas
...sooner than later...

这就是说,3I销售的是创意,而不是产品 ;D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

will angel-share donation still be on until reach 200 days  ? if 02/28's btsx snapshot is successful then future donation to AGS will not be able to get BTS ,right ?

then what?

Then when you download BitShares X and open your wallet you will get your starting balance.

What happens on February 28th is only relevant to the first chain of Bitshares; all other Bitshares chains will be released in the future after February 28th. Invictus DAC's will be distributed to PTS holders and those who donate to AGS if the donation comes in before each one is released. So if you donate after February 28 you will be still in line to benefit from all the other chains and DAC's that are upcoming.

There are not white papers on these yet, but you can see there is plenty of work to do and lots of value to be produced for AGS and PTS holders.

What I'm waiting to see is how many entrepreneurs out there
are ready to take the bait in our February Newsletter
and use our help to start their own company
to build one of these ideas
...sooner than later...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:12:56 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

then what?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

then what?

微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline mint chocolate chip

then what?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:33:22 pm by currencydebt »

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

then what?

微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline bytemaster

then what?

Offline HCarvalho

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have 66 PTS, so I just need to have my PTS wallet active on February 28th?
You'll need the private key of the address(es) which hold your pts

Offline HCarvalho

• View Profile
I have 66 PTS, so I just need to have my PTS wallet active on February 28th?

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Any DAC stake held by the AngelShares PTS address will be claimed for use in bounties the same as directly donated BTC and PTS, correct?

Yes, all funds raised directly or indirectly from the AGS addresses will be put toward the development of DACs.
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, give a man an angel share...  ;)

Offline bytemaster

Any DAC stake held by the AngelShares PTS address will be claimed for use in bounties the same as directly donated BTC and PTS, correct?

Yes, all funds raised directly or indirectly from the AGS addresses will be put toward the development of DACs.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
When the Final bts build is released, will the current AGS and PTS be converted by ratio in to the 4 million bts?

I think so.

A few modest points:

• There could eventually be as many BTS chains as there are banks and exchanges in the world today.  So we shouldn't talk about a "final" chain.
  • Each of these chains is free to compete by changing parameters like the 4 million total shares.  That only applies (for sure) to the first BitShares X DAC.
  • If BitShares XT works perfectly the first time, it will keep running and be the "final" version of the "first" BitShares X chain.  Thus all that matters is how many AGS and PTS there are when any new chain is initialized.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.