Author Topic: MemoryCoin branding a major issue ?  (Read 7029 times)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
That is a cool logo.
I know several Mason's who would enjoy that.
I vote for stability and a synergistic community effort to get the word out (not spamming, but mentioning MemoryCoin) as much as possible everywhere we possibly can, at work with friends, at bars, at lodge meetings (MMC = Master Mason Coin)  ;)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Back to OP:

The voting function actually adds a great "sub-branding tool" if used for both MVTE and non-MVTE addresses.  Non-vote can be used for open quid-pro-quo / etc.  Combine with two-factor authentication.

e.g., vote for X if you want Y but you have to do Z first.  After you do Z, I will vote for you from X to "approve" / "confirm".  We'll publish on web and community can verify on blockchain.

Think of it as a sponsorship vs. partnership / registration vs. approval / "MaxPWR Presents MemoryCoin" vs. "MemoryCoin Presents MaxPWR"...

In the political sense...a sort of "buy my vote".

In the advertising sense - campaign for an idea and build a memory.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Not sure a rebranding is needed because the alt coin market is simply being flooded and is going to die to be honest.

These verification codes to post and edit messages are silly. I'm done with these forums.

its only for new posters, few posts later no need to verify. Its actually a good tool to protect from spammers.

How can u be "done" with this forum if this was your first post ? anyways good luck.

Offline stockwiz

• View Profile
Not sure a rebranding is needed because the alt coin market is simply being flooded and is going to die to be honest.

These verification codes to post and edit messages are silly. I'm done with these forums.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:08:47 am by stockwiz »

Offline Giga

• View Profile
I propose we rename ourselves to MEM coin, and have some visionary branding and marketing along with it. "2 mems for that can of beer plz". Sounds great I think and doesn't require a complete rename. I am also open to full rebranding with a completely new name. I have a lot of ideas to put across and can form a good marketing strategy to propel our coin forward. If enough ppl support this I'll open a vote so we can proceed, with the blessing of the CEO and community of course.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/mem/btc/cryptsy

Mem is Memecoin

Huh didn't know that, well still memecoin is a dead coin and MEM is just their symbol not the name of the coin. We will still keep our old symbol but change the name to MEM which no one has yet. I think mem has a good chance at taking us forward. The mem branding will incorporate a clean new gen logo design, with specific theme and colors that will be featured in all our websites, videos, viral marketing and mobile apps. however as I mentioned earlier I'm also open to complete rename.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I propose we rename ourselves to MEM coin, and have some visionary branding and marketing along with it. "2 mems for that can of beer plz". Sounds great I think and doesn't require a complete rename. I am also open to full rebranding with a completely new name. I have a lot of ideas to put across and can form a good marketing strategy to propel our coin forward. If enough ppl support this I'll open a vote so we can proceed, with the blessing of the CEO and community of course.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/mem/btc/cryptsy

Mem is Memecoin

Offline Giga

• View Profile

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
this is when one need to re-brand: they did some bad work and would like to start over.
I do not see it is the case here.

On the other hand, I do see that create alternative art works (like the picture shown above) will be great for various tasks like promotions and advertisements.
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I really think this is a serious topic, I would like to know what Free trade thinks about this. I am confident that a rebrand followed by a strong marketing campaign will take this coin to new levels.

I think a rename or a rebrand would be a bad idea - I think we want to communicate stability and continuity at this stage of our growth, not change.

You could set up a blockchain vote to poll shareholders if you feel strongly about it though.

I'm all for a strong marketing campaign.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Giga

• View Profile
I agree it's not the best name but I think it would be too big of a process to change it now...

I disagree, we don't have any major adoption yet, we can easily rebrand this coin. Lots of corporations rebrand and get more successful doing so.

I really think this is a serious topic, I would like to know what Free trade thinks about this. I am confident that a rebrand followed by a strong marketing campaign will take this coin to new levels.

I see memorycoin easily at $25 per coin, but I am convinced branding and marketing is what is lacking.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I agree it's not the best name but I think it would be too big of a process to change it now...

Clone it.

PollCoin. MajorityCoin. OfficeCoin. ElectedCoin. DemocraCoin. CoinRepublic. TallyCoin. BallotCoin. CorporateCoin. CoinInc.

No pre-mine!
CorpCoin is what I had in mind :)

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Clone it.

PollCoin. MajorityCoin. OfficeCoin. ElectedCoin. DemocraCoin. CoinRepublic. TallyCoin. BallotCoin. CorporateCoin. CoinInc.

No pre-mine!
Please, not another one of those.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Clone it.

No pre-mine!

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That is a cool logo.
I know several Mason's who would enjoy that.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn