Author Topic: Import Wallet  (Read 2276 times)

Offline bytemaster

Thank you for your fast reply! but unfortunately I realise that the wallet.dat is that of my memorycoin 2.0 wallet. Is it possible that I can somehow prove that I was the owner of the PTS address by verifying that I own this particular MMC address? (since I obtained a small amount of MMC from owner a few PTS at the time)

You can import the private keys from that wallet and if there is anything for you then you can claim it.  The private keys are the proof.   

To find out if you have any PTS, import your MMC wallet into the PTS client and check your balance.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline pilotg2

• View Profile
Thank you for your fast reply! but unfortunately I realise that the wallet.dat is that of my memorycoin 2.0 wallet. Is it possible that I can somehow prove that I was the owner of the PTS address by verifying that I own this particular MMC address? (since I obtained a small amount of MMC from owner a few PTS at the time)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:13:36 pm by pilotg2 »

Offline bytemaster

I donated some PTS to the AGS wallet some time ago and deleted the protoshare-qt, luckily I still have the wallet.dat

How do I import this and get the key pair so I can later claim the AGS?

Hold on to the wallet.dat file and we will provide instructions when the time comes.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline pilotg2

• View Profile
I donated some PTS to the AGS wallet some time ago and deleted the protoshare-qt, luckily I still have the wallet.dat

How do I import this and get the key pair so I can later claim the AGS?