Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
I sent shares from my BTS wallet to Ccedk to trade for some Qora. I left the memo blank, does it matter? I still haven't received my shares on Ccedk.

I hope your issue is solved as I dont see any pending bts deposits, the address an not account name as such given as deposit adress on ccedk should allow the funds to arrive automatically. We have noticed at elast untill Bitshares 2.0 is up and running that confirmation on CCEDK happens after some 110 confirmations

Ronny, you are awesome with customer service

BitEnthusiast

I sent shares from my BTS wallet to Ccedk to trade for some Qora. I left the memo blank, does it matter? I still haven't received my shares on Ccedk.
The memo identifies your account in ccedk .. please contact support and and state your transaction id and account names (BTS and ccedk)

btw. we have a ccedk subforum

I hope your issue is solved as I dont see any pending bts deposits, the address an not account name as such given as deposit adress on ccedk should allow the funds to arrive automatically. We have noticed at elast untill Bitshares 2.0 is up and running that confirmation on CCEDK happens after some 110 confirmations

Thanks you guys. I actually was being a little too impatient, everything was successful.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The memo identifies your account in ccedk .. please contact support and and state your transaction id and account names (BTS and ccedk)

btw. we have a ccedk subforum

BitEnthusiast