Author Topic: Where can I find the "shell DAC"?  (Read 1606 times)

Offline bytemaster

Bytemaster posted
"7) If you eliminate mining, then the cost of launching a new DAC is near 0 and you can simply use C++ to encode your contracts starting from a 'shell DAC' and launch without having to overload everyone not interested in your contract. "

Where can I find the "shell DAC"?

BitShares X is a Shell DAC with a few extra features.   I will probably prune the aspects of BitShares X specific to the exchange to release the template.  For now I am focusing on getting a working product out.

I have a bounty for a shell DAC based upon bitcoin that several people have made significant progress on.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bungeebones

• View Profile
Bytemaster posted
"7) If you eliminate mining, then the cost of launching a new DAC is near 0 and you can simply use C++ to encode your contracts starting from a 'shell DAC' and launch without having to overload everyone not interested in your contract. "

Where can I find the "shell DAC"?