Author Topic: Blockchain based reality games + human mining  (Read 3120 times)

Offline xxeyes

• View Profile
Phoenix, I have sent you a coin to start playing.  Please remember not to leave your characters in the starting spawn area or they will die.  I would love to have you join my team, if you like.  Just make yourself green and PM for details.  I am going to be strategically taking over a pile of coins and would love to share the loot with your help.

Rafik

This looks exciting.  I'm going to try to get the client running after work tonight.  I understand it can take hours to synch, so I guess that means I won't be able to start playing until tomorrow.  I'd be interested to join your party once I get things running.

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
Phoenix, I have sent you a coin to start playing.  Please remember not to leave your characters in the starting spawn area or they will die.  I would love to have you join my team, if you like.  Just make yourself green and PM for details.  I am going to be strategically taking over a pile of coins and would love to share the loot with your help.

Rafik

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
It looks really cool. Is there a pool or an exchange for it anywhere? or does anyone want to give me some coins so I can try it? HJHto8TujpjZLSmMuCmJQAFovhxNDcR6ui
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
yes, hunter coin is pretty cool, its a bit complicated at first but fun actually. I've been mining though my crappy laptop CPU can only do so much  :P

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
This is interesting, hope some devs can make a pts/ags based DAC, so that we will have some coins to start the game
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Fascinating.

Ive been in contact with the dev. Hows that for a DAC  ;D

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.msg4991728#msg4991728

Well worth a look and a great opportunity to make BTC with your free time. Only exchange listing is https://www.poloniex.com be sure to enable 2FA