Author Topic: [JOB] Video Creation  (Read 4056 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
any updates on that?
It's in the oven.
Will be ready in a week.

emre

any updates on that?

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Should be able to get a professional narrator for a few hundred dollars for a few minutes video. We have some BTC on hand to finance that if you need it.
We can do that, but I'm not sure it's necessary as there are a lot of pros on Fiverr willing to do it for around 4-5 gigs ($20-$25).
I'll review it with you for approval as they all have preview videos.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Do we have a script / concept yet?

I don't want to do just a "we donate to charity".  Maybe a quick "cryptonomics" overview of miners, merchants, pools, exchanges, developers, service providers, etc.  Then MMC wallet, voting and non-voting uses? Then charities, officers, and community development?

I'd like to play up the "make your wallet known / build a dev-team" part of it - like if we built an MMC jobpost / freelance web site.  Play community development as "bring your team / ideas and we'll find people to help" vs. "donate money/coding".
I have a concept in mind, but open for discussion.
I'd like to keep the video short and focused.
We need to emphasize our changes from Bitcoin (and other alt coins) so the script is basically quite simple.
Adding extras could be nice for follow up videos, not for the introductory video which should be short (2 minutes max).

As I said, open for discussion.

Thanks

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Do we have a script / concept yet?

I don't want to do just a "we donate to charity".  Maybe a quick "cryptonomics" overview of miners, merchants, pools, exchanges, developers, service providers, etc.  Then MMC wallet, voting and non-voting uses? Then charities, officers, and community development?

I'd like to play up the "make your wallet known / build a dev-team" part of it - like if we built an MMC jobpost / freelance web site.  Play community development as "bring your team / ideas and we'll find people to help" vs. "donate money/coding".

You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Should be able to get a professional narrator for a few hundred dollars for a few minutes video. We have some BTC on hand to finance that if you need it.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
This may be a silly comment, but you will need a narrator voice too I think...

... and no, I am not suggesting myself :)
Yep, plenty of Fiverr gigs for that :)

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
This may be a silly comment, but you will need a narrator voice too I think...

... and no, I am not suggesting myself :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I think the btc video was made in flash, and we could easily get someone on fiverr to annotate.

I don't really mind how it's done (Flash / Video editing software) as long as it eventually can get to Youtube and be viewed with no hassle on any computer and mobile device.

So if anyone wants to do it in Flash - it works for me.

(BTW - Which BTC video? Would love to see a link).
Thanks

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I think the btc video was made in flash, and we could easily get someone on fiverr to annotate.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hey,
Anyone interested in a paid job to help me create a nice video about MemoryCoin?

More details here or via PM.

Skill needed:
Ability to edit video (screenshots + text on top)

Thanks