ELECTRUM ON WINDOWS
1) open setup.py with text editor and change line 18 from
usr_share = '/usr/share'
usr_share = 'C:\Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Electrum-MMC'
2) Download & install python
3) open cmd line and go to your electrum directory
4) Depending on where your python is installed, execute
C:\Python27\python.exe .\setup.py install
5) Download PyQT4 from http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download
Select the correct PyQt4 Download based on your installed python version! 32 vs 64 Bit is based on your python version, not OS!
6) Install PyQt4; on "choose components" screen, select at least "Qt runtime" and "developer tools"
7) open cmd line and go to your electrum directory
8 ) Depending on where your python is installed, execute
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4\pyrcc4.exe icons.qrc -o gui/qt/icons_rc.py
9) Start Electrum GUI with