Author Topic: 2 x 800 PTS - Generate Unspent Output Set every day at midnight GMT [PAID]  (Read 28747 times)

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
I have a large cluster of servers lying un-used.
If the developers who've completed this would like to replicate it - I am up for partnership.
My servers are globally located, have DDOS protection and are high one ends.
Fit in perfectly for this

Offline archit

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

I just noticed that you wanted to parse the data in uint64_t, would you prefer satoshi amounts instead of PTS/AGS/BTC amounts (aka int vs. float)? I can swap it easily.
I am loading it as floats... so that is no problem.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BrownBear

• View Profile
I just noticed that you wanted to parse the data in uint64_t, would you prefer satoshi amounts instead of PTS/AGS/BTC amounts (aka int vs. float)? I can swap it easily.

Offline bytemaster

I changed my BTC source to blockexplorer as blockchain.info api randomly misses timestamps for a few blocks. Are you going to supply us with the file for the founders soon bytemaster?

We do not have all of the public keys for the founders.  I am content if you just leave a single placeholder ["FOUNDER", 10000] entry. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

drekrob

I changed my BTC source to blockexplorer as blockchain.info api randomly misses timestamps for a few blocks. Are you going to supply us with the file for the founders soon bytemaster?

Offline bytemaster

drekrob

Offline BrownBear

• View Profile
My project is completed. All numbers match up. BTC/PTS to AGS works. Keyhotee file can be added in webform. Documentation is in github folder resources/ btw. There's a small bug in the bitcoin patch in that folder atm, I will resolve that tomorrow since I have to leave right now.

Offline BrownBear

• View Profile
I moved my service to a new server:
http://178.63.85.22/

The other one was a wimpy virtual server. I'll shut it down soon.
We're gonna use this one as the jenkins build server as well.

BTC's are still parsing.

drekrob

Yeah i do it on the fly. I figured this isn't a service that will be used by many people very often so i didn't cache the files but i already prepared everything for caching and will probably add that. I now fixed the bts import but i'm still missing a few addresses due to a bug in blockchains api. Will have to build a workaround for that. Should be only a handfull of addresses though.

drekrob

I fixed the bug with decimal places.
I'm using chrome and for me, if i go back from the dowload the button is active again. If the button still is changed after a reload its kind of odd as i change it with javascript.

drekrob

You should be able to download multiple files, i will check into the digits issue.

drekrob

I submited a false positive ticket to bitdefender, I hope they also give me any information why i was flagged.

drekrob