Author Topic: what do you think about counterparty(XCP)?  (Read 2331 times)

Offline pgbit

• View Profile

Offline gordonhucn

• View Profile
It is based on bitcoin blockchain, it is just like MSC with some improvements, it is fundamentally different from BTS and Ethereum. It has its own unsolvable problems , there are detailed information from "metacoin" section in ethereum white paper. I don't see a long term future of it.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I think it's good that Bitshares has some strong competitors, competition accelerate the evolution, but only the best two or three will survive finally, we will see.   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
the command line version counterparty has been released for some time,some features the counterparty provided are similar with BTS, e.g Smart Asset(BTA),dividend, and no fundraiser was conducted before releasing the client, the guys who joined the earlier POB activity have 7x investment return.

If you manage to figure out exotic stuff like Linux and Github and command lines and everything. I look at my XCP everyday on blockscan.com. So pretty yet so unreachable :)

Offline crazybit

the command line version counterparty has been released for some time,some features the counterparty provided are similar with BTS, e.g Smart Asset(BTA),dividend, and no fundraiser was conducted before releasing the client, the guys who joined the earlier POB activity have 7x investment return.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:53:14 pm by CrazyBit »