Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80574 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:15:48 pm by xeroc »

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
So, according to my balance in your list, this snapshot was way back in the middle of January? I thought there was one a couple weeks ago...
Same issue here

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Ensure that your PTS address is pre- NRS PTS snapshot here :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPySmJyX19hYVp3ZWM/edit?usp=sharing

That google doc only shows "Not content to display"

it was working earlier so i guess i'll upload another copy

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
So, according to my balance in your list, this snapshot was way back in the middle of January? I thought there was one a couple weeks ago...

are you sure you are on the right chain? NRS started mid Feb

That's what I thought... I'm not sure what you mean by the "right chain." What I mean is that I checked my PTS address PvNagRsyAzMmDn2wL83oopoc8XAmrsrnEk in the google doc you just listed, and it showed a balance of 4.99. You can see on https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/PvNagRsyAzMmDn2wL83oopoc8XAmrsrnEk that Mid-Feb, the balance was about 111.

So your list shows my PTS balance as it was from January 13-16.

then maybe the error was in the tool used to parse the chain. other balances seem correct though

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

That's what I thought... I'm not sure what you mean by the "right chain." What I mean is that I checked my PTS address PvNagRsyAzMmDn2wL83oopoc8XAmrsrnEk in the google doc you just listed, and it showed a balance of 4.99. You can see on https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/PvNagRsyAzMmDn2wL83oopoc8XAmrsrnEk that Mid-Feb, the balance was about 111.

So your list shows my PTS balance as it was from January 13-16.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Just a screenshot of pre-pre alpha site, the web team is putting a lot of effort into this, watch this space.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Send minimum pts allowed by network to PvFmNBgHera9Wu8oiJ4oXndRsJyzrSZXBi with your NRS address in tx comment. I will send NRS to  addresses received via PTS.
So you say like:
Code: [Select]
protoshared sendtoaddress PvFmNBgHera9Wu8oiJ4oXndRsJyzrSZXBi  0.00000001 NRS-ADDRESS
Actually I dont like to get my PTS out of the cold-storage and initiate a tx :-( .. Hmm .. can I go for a signed message using my PTS-address?

the reason i am asking for tx is that it is fool proof. You can only send me from a address you own or have access to.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Send minimum pts allowed by network to PvFmNBgHera9Wu8oiJ4oXndRsJyzrSZXBi with your NRS address in tx comment. I will send NRS to  addresses received via PTS.
So you say like:
Code: [Select]
protoshared sendtoaddress PvFmNBgHera9Wu8oiJ4oXndRsJyzrSZXBi  0.00000001 NRS-ADDRESS
Actually I dont like to get my PTS out of the cold-storage and initiate a tx :-( .. Hmm .. can I go for a signed message using my PTS-address?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Wow, I didn't pay attention to this post until I saw this coin was added on poloniex... Good job!

By the way, you said you would honor pts holder 1%, is this still valid?  If yes, how? by importing privkey or replacing wallet.dat?

PTS honoring exercise starts now. Because i was not fully sure how to go about it, PTS addresses were not added in Genesis block, however i have devised a means of address ownership verification that i think is fool proof. I already have a snap shot so all i need is to get the new NRS addresses corresponding to a PTS address.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█