Author Topic: Sort of an idea  (Read 2551 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I think this feature is already available in Coinpayments but I just haven't tried it yet.
https://www.coinpayments.net/merchant-tools
Check POS Link & QR Code Generator. If you are a registered merchant there, you can see QR code generator. It's not seen if you are not registered.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
While everybody is trying to bring a new coins with new shiny cool features, everybody is missing the simple fact that coin is for paying. So why nobody cares about simple feature, to allow buy things with a coin?

It would be simple like this:
A merchant will put up a qr code with a wallet address and price in USD/EUR on his merchandise. Customer has an app in his smartphone that will read the code and get the current price for the coin on the exchange. Then if he decides to buy, the application will transfer the amount to merchant's wallet. All done. Merchant will receive confirmation, buyer goes away with goods.

We already have a wallet for android don't we? So all we're missing is to put this QR code function in and an application that shows transactions and prints codes.

What do you people think?

Bitcoin is used to trade, buy stuff. Every other coin is being made for trading and make quick cash. You can say alt coins are used to buy bitcoin which sucks as would be awesome to see a reputable business one of the  hundred coins out now.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I like this idea alot.
I love buying stuff with the coins I mine.  Hopefully someone can implement your idea.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile
While everybody is trying to bring a new coins with new shiny cool features, everybody is missing the simple fact that coin is for paying. So why nobody cares about simple feature, to allow buy things with a coin?

It would be simple like this:
A merchant will put up a qr code with a wallet address and price in USD/EUR on his merchandise. Customer has an app in his smartphone that will read the code and get the current price for the coin on the exchange. Then if he decides to buy, the application will transfer the amount to merchant's wallet. All done. Merchant will receive confirmation, buyer goes away with goods.

We already have a wallet for android don't we? So all we're missing is to put this QR code function in and an application that shows transactions and prints codes.

What do you people think?