Author Topic: Bithaus: Progress update [Last Update: 06/03/2014]  (Read 25441 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I don't get it .. he's having problems with the btx IPO .. but then cooperates with NXT? Where are the legal issues here.. Can someone enlighten me?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
after domsch announcement* on the nxt forums yesterday, nxt price climped from 0.000054 BTC  to 0.000070 about +30%  today ...
It is not a coincidence in my view.

* "Hello Nxt Community! Today I am here to announce to you the very first Fiat Exchange for Nxt. It has been a tough 4 months, but our team of more than 6 people has been working day and night to make this project a reality! I am delighted to say that we are close to the launch of the very first Nxt <-> Fiat trading platform"

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/bithaus-the-very-first-nxt-fiat-exchange-is-near!/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:35:43 am by liondani »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Invictus is working closely with Bithaus to build an open source wallet / block explorer for BTS X....

We would like this library to be useful for all our various chains, especially BitShares Music which Cob has taken the initiative to bootstrap with our help.

After domsch statement that they are moving to NXT schould I suppose that future Dacs will not have the benefits from the library you mention above?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline JoeyD

FYI:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/bithaus-the-very-first-nxt-fiat-exchange-is-near!/40/

One of the more interesting quotes:

"In fact Bitshares was VERY excited about funding and working with Bithaus. This can be verified independently by looking at the posthistory over at bitshares websites.

*However* BitsharesX IPO is risky business and might land them in hot water with SEC, so Bithaus decided to pull out since they are a serious business and don't want to be tangled up in a legal mess.

I know Charles of Ethereum warned Bithaus of this personally aswell as Dominik consulting with his lawyers about it."

We are an independent company that creates solutions for all crypto-currencies - this is the first project we are launching. I want to work with the community and the people behind a project that show the greatest support towards my endeavor. I have several reasons to why I approached the Nxt community but I don't think that they ought to be discussed here.

I am very impressed on the reaction of the Nxt community and their ability to sit down and invest money in such an important project without blinking an eye.

After mtGox, NeoBee and bitcoin marketprice taking a dump I've run out of investment money I can spend without blinking quite a while ago, actually I've long since run out of funds to invest with loads of blinking as well, but you can bet I'd be happy to be in a position to invest without blinking man. On the other hand, I don't know who you directed your advertisement towards, but I do not recall seeing anything I could even invest in from you. There was very little information and I don't think you can blame people for being a bit careful with their money after all the recent disasters with failing startups in the crypto-scene.

I hope this doesn't mean you aren't interested in working with bitshares anymore, should bitshares have even a fraction of the returns nxt-holders have seen you can bet I'd not only be in the position, but also willing to help projects like yours in any way I can.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
FYI:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/bithaus-the-very-first-nxt-fiat-exchange-is-near!/40/

"In fact Bitshares was VERY excited about funding and working with Bithaus. This can be verified independently by looking at the posthistory over at bitshares websites.

*However* BitsharesX IPO is risky business and might land them in hot water with SEC, so Bithaus decided to pull out since they are a serious business and don't want to be tangled up in a legal mess.

I know Charles of Ethereum warned Bithaus of this personally aswell as Dominik consulting with his lawyers about it."

We are an independent company that creates solutions for all crypto-currencies - this is the first project we are launching. I want to work with the community and the people behind a project that show the greatest support towards my endeavor. I have several reasons to why I approached the Nxt community but I don't think that they ought to be discussed here.

I am very impressed on the reaction of the Nxt community and their ability to sit down and invest money in such an important project without blinking an eye.

pity
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline domsch

• View Profile
FYI:

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
FYI:

lzr1900

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
hey domsch,

any updates on this? Any progress on AGS funding for this project?
Just curious…

+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hey domsch,

any updates on this? Any progress on AGS funding for this project?
Just curious…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline domsch

• View Profile
I searched for bithaus, if there is already a website, and found that there are 2 websites, one with a .com and another with a .jp domain already. Just for your information, not that you make the same mistake as it happened with protoshares, peace

Thanks for informing us. Yes we have already seen this and bithaus.com was created back in 2000. Right now I'm in talks with its owner, else we have another solution :)

Cheers!

38PTSWarrior

I searched for bithaus, if there is already a website, and found that there are 2 websites, one with a .com and another with a .jp domain already. Just for your information, not that you make the same mistake as it happened with protoshares, peace

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc