Author Topic: Bithaus: Progress update [Last Update: 06/03/2014]  (Read 25428 times)

Offline domsch

• View Profile
There are going to be a few announcements next week.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Rather impressive !  +5% +5%

I've got more information in this thread. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2247.0

My questions:

Can you please provide more information about your team & background ?

Have you got the licenses needed ?

Why should we trust you ? (not provocation, I lost a little money in Mt.Gox , I have to be careful when trading in centralized exchanges )

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:42:05 am by heyD »

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Domsch any updates on that ? Thanks.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Invictus is working closely with Bithaus to build an open source wallet / block explorer for BTS X....

We would like this library to be useful for all our various chains, especially BitShares Music which Cob has taken the initiative to bootstrap with our help.
+5% +5%, this reeks of success, thanks
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
 +5%
I talked to domsch a few times. He is a forward thinking guy and his projects are worth supporting not only for bitshares but for the whole ecosystem!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
 +5% .. where can I send my money to?

Offline oco101

• View Profile
BIG GO for it!
As AGS donators and even PTS holders we should really enable domsch & bithaus(?) :)  project a "big funding" to get this project work and success asap.
Talked to domsch several times and it's amazing how this project is concepted and begin to get real!!!

Completely agree we need this and people like domsch !!!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
To give you guys another update:

Right now, we are in talks with Invictus and are soon going to approach the community in regards to AGS fund allocation or a sort of crowd-funding style to raise money for the acceleration of our endeavor. Next week we will offer a proper proposal with our platform demo (exchange, wallet, fiat), business plan and a marketing strategy.

If you guys could go through my past thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2247.msg26600#msg26600 and forward me any criticism/concerns/insight in regards to the strategy please forward them to me and I will offer a solution to all of them.

You will be amazed by what we have planned and what we will have to offer!
If you have any questions, shoot me a PM

Stay tuned.

+5%

Let the AGS fund drama begin! Will someone call it "playing favorites" if the community voted "yes" to giving them money?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2247.0

As I've discussed with you, there is a clear need for something like this. I would rather treat it as a "loan" which will be paid back with interest and monthly contributions to the fund. Which allows the community to continuously grow and prosper.

We will be the most profitable and most influential project in the community for at least the next 6 - 9 months so supporting our endeavor will lead to the success of the entire community. Additionally, we have the resources (in regards to team, financially that's why we're here) and the strategy to pull this off and accelerate the growth of this project.
Additionally, we are currently in the makings of some crucial products for Bitshares and we will continue to do so and open-source them for the community to freely use. We're also talking with several "DAC creators" in helping them and supporting their mission with some of our resources and general help.

We are a centralized solution maker that offers "transition-products" that help users transit from centralized systems to the beautiful world of decentralized trustless systems.

BIG GO for it!
As AGS donators and even PTS holders we should really enable domsch & bithaus(?) :)  project a "big funding" to get this project work and success asap.
Talked to domsch several times and it's amazing how this project is concepted and begin to get real!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:02:03 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline domsch

• View Profile

Right now, we are in talks with Invictus and are soon going to approach the community in regards to AGS fund allocation or a sort of crowd-funding style to raise money for the acceleration of our endeavor. Next week we will offer a proper proposal with our platform demo (exchange, wallet, fiat), business plan and a marketing strategy.

If you guys could go through my past thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2247.msg26600#msg26600 and forward me any criticism/concerns/insight in regards to the strategy please forward them to me and I will offer a solution to all of them.

Stay tuned.

+5%

Let the AGS fund drama begin! Will someone call it "playing favorites" if the community voted "yes" to giving them money?

As I've discussed with you, there is a clear need for something like this. I would rather treat it as a "loan" which will be paid back with interest and monthly contributions to the fund. Which allows the community to continuously grow and prosper.

We will be the most profitable and most influential project in the community for at least the next 6 - 9 months so supporting our endeavor will lead to the success of the entire community. Additionally, we have the resources (in regards to team, financially that's why we're here) and the strategy to pull this off and accelerate the growth of this project.
Additionally, we are currently in the makings of some crucial products for Bitshares and we will continue to do so and open-source them for the community to freely use. We're also talking with several "DAC creators" in helping them and supporting their mission with some of our resources and general help.

We are a centralized solution maker that offers "transition-products" that help users transit from centralized systems to the beautiful world of decentralized trustless systems.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:31:30 pm by domsch »

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
No voting required, build this! +5% , no serious I think this would be great for PTS, the community, merchants and buyers. Maybe it's not a DAC in it's base but with some tricks it can be made as dacky as possible.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:57:36 pm by GodsCreation »
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Stay tuned.

+5%

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:11:39 pm by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline domsch

• View Profile

Stay tuned.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
To give an update to everyone: We've just recently conducted a few tests regarding Bitcoin transfers and our internal accounting system, we are now going to work on the orderbook and we hope to have a demo up and running by the 10th for a few users to test the entire platform for Bitshares, Protoshares and Bitcoin.

Please post below about any feature or anything you want added to the platform!

Great work Domsch, we all looking forward !!!

Offline domsch

• View Profile
To give an update to everyone: We've just recently conducted a few tests regarding Bitcoin transfers and our internal accounting system, we are now going to work on the orderbook and we hope to have a demo up and running by the 10th for a few users to test the entire platform for Bitshares, Protoshares and Bitcoin.

Please post below about any feature or anything you want added to the platform!