Author Topic: Bithaus: Progress update [Last Update: 06/03/2014]  (Read 25400 times)

Offline houfro

• View Profile
Contact me about about instant P2P USD transfers.  info 'at' akimbocard 'dot' com.  Ask for Houston.

Offline domsch

• View Profile
Would love to see an update.
Discussions went well and I have some more details on how/where to base the company.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:06:02 am by domsch »

Offline onceuponatime

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile
Looks great!

typo?: above the green number 3.00 you have written "bitshares balance", next to it to the right is the red number 0 and above that it also says "bitshares balance" (shouldn't that say "bitcoin balance"?)

Thanks a for mentioning this! These are just mock-ups though so nothing is really final. All of the text still needs some editing so be sure to see improvements over the coming weeks :)

Thanks for everyone else for the kind words! We are trying our best on getting this project up and running in a timely manner, although it is quite difficult, but lets see what can be done. The legal part is almost sorted and we just need to find a proper solution for China (and how to compete with btc38). If anyone wants to help/join us, please just approach me!

Cheers
-Dom

Dom,
I am online 16 hours a day, you could get hold of me anytime via skype.
I would love to talk to you on both the platform and China side.
Bo 

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
What country is Bithaus going to be based in?

Do you have a banking partner sorted out to receive user deposits? That seems to be the hardest part of running an exchange.

Looks great btw.

Switzerland. I am currently on the train to Zurich to sort out banking and licenses. Will have some details on Monday for you guys!

Dominik wish you good look for today .. :)

+5%
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:25:57 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I am currently on the train to Zurich to sort out banking and licenses. Will have some details on Monday for you guys!

+5% +5%

Invictus is working closely with Bithaus to build an open source wallet / block explorer for BTS X....

We would like this library to be useful for all our various chains, especially BitShares Music which Cob has taken the initiative to bootstrap with our help.

+5% +5%

Offline bytemaster

Invictus is working closely with Bithaus to build an open source wallet / block explorer for BTS X....

We would like this library to be useful for all our various chains, especially BitShares Music which Cob has taken the initiative to bootstrap with our help.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline domsch

• View Profile

Do you have a banking partner sorted out to receive user deposits? That seems to be the hardest part of running an exchange.

Looks great btw.

Switzerland. I am currently on the train to Zurich to sort out banking and licenses. Will have some details on Monday for you guys!

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Looks great btw.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline domsch

• View Profile
Looks great!

typo?: above the green number 3.00 you have written "bitshares balance", next to it to the right is the red number 0 and above that it also says "bitshares balance" (shouldn't that say "bitcoin balance"?)

Thanks a for mentioning this! These are just mock-ups though so nothing is really final. All of the text still needs some editing so be sure to see improvements over the coming weeks :)

Thanks for everyone else for the kind words! We are trying our best on getting this project up and running in a timely manner, although it is quite difficult, but lets see what can be done. The legal part is almost sorted and we just need to find a proper solution for China (and how to compete with btc38). If anyone wants to help/join us, please just approach me!

Cheers
-Dom

Offline Sharp116

• View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip

Looks great!