Author Topic: Is the BitShareX useful to be a BTC-P2P-Exchange ?  (Read 2476 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
3.1.7  Claim by Password
Used by cross chain trading, allows an output to be spent in one of two cases:  two signatures are provided or one signature and a password.   

yes, bts can trade cross chain, you can buy btc with your bts

This is only if BTC's scripting language is extended to allow for checking for knowledge of a value "by the chain"
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Atomic_cross-chain_trading
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
3.1.7  Claim by Password
Used by cross chain trading, allows an output to be spent in one of two cases:  two signatures are provided or one signature and a password.   

yes, bts can trade cross chain, you can buy btc with your bts

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Since BTS and BTC are both crypto it is much harder to shut down all the centralized exchanges since they can provide the same service from any jurisdiction

Even without a centralized exchange the fact that BTS provides a global price for bts/btc means it is much easier to find someone to trade with in a decentralized manner since you only need to find *someone* willing to make a trade, not someone willing to make a trade at the price you want
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline willj

• View Profile
What is BitShareX ?

BitShareX is a Decentralized Autonomous Bank.
BitShareX is a Decentralized Autonomous Exchange.
Maybe also:
BitShareX is a Decentralized Autonomous Futures Market.

I do not know(care) much about the Bank or Futures Market or other things.
I want to know, Is the BitShareX useful to be a BTC-P2P-Exchange ?
If Yes, how ?

e.g. Suppose all centralize BTC-Exchange is forbidden .
UserA want by BTC;
UserB want sell BTC;

How BitShareX can matching the request ?