Author Topic: NEWS UPDATE: bitshares.org & beyondbitcoin.org launch March 21!  (Read 5183 times)

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline Ykw

• View Profile
Hello Forum!

A quick update from the Marketing Dept:

March 21 will be the launch of our brand new website, bitshares.org. New site? Didn't we just get a new site you may be asking? Well, yes and no.  Invictus.io was created to be a temporary step in the right direction from our original site at invictus-innovations.com.  And it's serving it's purpose for now. But our plan was to eventually build a permanent top-shelf site for the bitshares concept and brand.  And that new site is in now in development: bishares.org

[…]

I think it's T-time.

You have something against bisexual shares?     I fixed it :)

lol  +5%

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Absoluely,

We'll have a sign up on our blog as well as for our newsletter so you can sign up for as few or as many updates as you like.  Also, we're about to fire up our "press" section of our forum as we now have a dedicated public relations team member on board.  B

Offline bitandrew

• View Profile
greate new!

and I hope that there will be a entry to let pts/ags owners registe their information (email address),so that 3I can push the latest news to them.

thanks!
Delegate: andrew.btsdacs
Bts: btsfang

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

Hello Forum!

March 21 will be the launch of our brand new website, bitshares.org. New site? Didn't we just get a new site you may be asking? Well, yes and no.  Invictus.io was created to be a temporary step in the right direction from our original site at invictus-innovations.com.  And it's serving it's purpose for now. But our plan was to eventually build a permanent top-shelf site for the bitshares concept and brand.  And that new site is in now in development: bishares.org

[…]

I think it's T-time.

You have something against bisexual shares?     I fixed it :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Hello Forum!

March 21 will be the launch of our brand new website, bitshares.org. New site? Didn't we just get a new site you may be asking? Well, yes and no.  Invictus.io was created to be a temporary step in the right direction from our original site at invictus-innovations.com.  And it's serving it's purpose for now. But our plan was to eventually build a permanent top-shelf site for the bitshares concept and brand.  And that new site is in now in development: bitshares.org

[…]

I think it's T-time.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:17:24 am by bytemaster »

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline yellowecho

Sounds great- really looking forward to it!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Wow that great news. This new website was badly need it. Great job !!

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hello Forum!

March 21 will be the launch of our brand new website, bitshares.org. New site? Didn't we just get a new site you may be asking? Well, yes and no.  Invictus.io was created to be a temporary step in the right direction from our original site at invictus-innovations.com.  And it's serving it's purpose for now. But our plan was to eventually build a permanent top-shelf site for the bitshares concept and brand.  And that new site is in now in development: bitshares.org. 

When most technology companies were asked, "What is the single most important marketing tool in your company?" The answer for the vast majority of them is "our corporate website." So while we do have many other divisions of marketing we're working on, our first priority is to get dialed in on the web.

After an exhaustive search, we've hired one of most award winning web design companies in the country to build us a world class website.  This new site will feature a professionally produced explainer video on the homepage titled "What are Bitshares?" This purpose of this video is to help someone with no knowledge of our industry, bitshares or even bitcoin - to understand the basic concepts of bitshares. Yes, your mom can now get it - no offense, mom.

The new site will feature press from mainstream media sources, links to articles, a blog, links to social media, a videos section for all the explainer videos we're creating, new video content from Dan, experts in the industry and events, an FAQ, Wiki, and so much more than we've have on our site now. It will have over 15 sections of content, a cutting edge design, refined logos and branding, be fully interactive, and of course prominently feature this forum - allowing new people to get plugged into our community.  It will be optimized for mobile and tablets so it’s just as easy to use on any platform.  We will have a comprehensive SEO program in place as well to get our site and videos in front of the masses. My goal is for our content to come up first whether you're searching for bitshares OR bitcoin. Our exposure will jump dramatically.

In addition, bitshares.org will link to our brand new beyondbitcoin.org site.   This site will be all about our big event in Las Vegas this summer.  Both sites will launch March 21.  We aim to not only have the best websites in our industry, but more importantly world class sites - period.  Everything we've been doing in our marketing department from public relations to video content to social media is now focused on preparing content for these sites. We aim to clearly communicate what we do and show people how to get involved, whether they want to invest, build a business on the technology or attend our event in July.  Great things are in store  and we look forward to sharing this big step with you in March, with many more developments in the pipeline right after.

BTW, many of the ideas for website content came from the forum, so if you have suggestions on things you'd like to see added, feel free to let us know! And mark your calendar for Mar 21.   

Bigger than bitcoin!

- B
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:17:17 am by bytemaster »