Author Topic: how can i deposit USD to btsx platform?  (Read 3265 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
We are working with exchange partners that should help direct exchange of USD for BitUSD.

Can you please elaborate on which exchange partners you are working with for USD -> BitUSD ? Are we talking about a well known BTC exchange expanding their offering ?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
3)can we conclude that BTSX platform never deal with fiat money . all the fun has to be converted to BTSX format such as bitbtc/bitcny/bitusd

This is correct - the point is how much easier this process will be with global price discovery from BTSX.
If you consider anyone holding BitAssets as part of the BTS X platform, then BTS X deals with fiat money all the time. *Anyone* with capital would love to charge you a $3 ATM fee.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
Hi Dan

1) could you please elaborate  how exchange partners can help us to do direct exchange of usd to bitusd? 
2)do you mean we still need centralized trad ing platform like bter and mtgox to help us to do the exchange
3)can we conclude that BTSX platform never deal with fiat money . all the fun has to be converted to BTSX format such as bitbtc/bitcny/bitusd

Actually, the easiest procedure will be this:

Buy BTC,  trade it for BitBTC  (no need for much price discovery here) and then once you have BitBTC you can covert to BitUSD or BTS with ease.

We are working with exchange partners that should help direct exchange of USD for BitUSD.
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline bytemaster

Actually, the easiest procedure will be this:

Buy BTC,  trade it for BitBTC  (no need for much price discovery here) and then once you have BitBTC you can covert to BitUSD or BTS with ease.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline willj

• View Profile
Buy $100 worth of BTC using whatever means you do now. Trade BTC/BitUSD on crypto exchange. You get (100 - transaction fees) BitUSD.

Interesting, for many people, the request can be USD--to--BTC,
Here we do BTC--to-bitUSD.

As for now , I do not get why I need put BTC to get bitUSD.
Is bitUSD more valueable than BTC ?
I suppose the one like BTS must equal or more like BTC.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Or at least that's the theory
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Buy $100 worth of BTC using whatever means you do now. Trade BTC/BitUSD on crypto exchange. You get (100 - transaction fees) BitUSD.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
a new bee question , how can i deposit USD to btsx platform? can i do it from credit card ,bank card or online transfer from my US account? Can anyone elaborate  all the steps? 
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students