Author Topic: Bitshares X and ATMs  (Read 4669 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
One of the reasons that I am particularly bullish on cryptocurrencies in 2014 is the advent of bitcoin ATM's in US. I think a compelling argument can be made for why post offices will enter into this market as well. I've seen some posts on this forum suggest that bitAssets can be bought directly as opposed to buying bts first and trading for bitAssets afterwards. I am curious how bitshares x can be integrated in these new atms, in this way competing almost on the same level as its centralized counterparts. Can an individual interact with the machines with the same security and simplicity as when using his/her current bank's atms?

Just trying to get peoples thoughts on this as it is probably one of the more essential developments that will lead to greater adoption.

I agree with you completely. After the launch of Bitshares X Dan and Stan should put a priority on getting some Bitshares ATMs installed. The more of these cryptocurrency ATMs there are the more people will ask what it is and get involved.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

clout

One of the reasons that I am particularly bullish on cryptocurrencies in 2014 is the advent of bitcoin ATM's in US. I think a compelling argument can be made for why post offices will enter into this market as well. I've seen some posts on this forum suggest that bitAssets can be bought directly as opposed to buying bts first and trading for bitAssets afterwards. I am curious how bitshares x can be integrated in these new atms, in this way competing almost on the same level as its centralized counterparts. Can an individual interact with the machines with the same security and simplicity as when using his/her current bank's atms?

Just trying to get peoples thoughts on this as it is probably one of the more essential developments that will lead to greater adoption.