Author Topic: [WTS] 1000 PTS @ 0.003 each [SOLD]  (Read 20749 times)

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Receieved the PTS, thanks all.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
495 sent to Sean, 500 sent to Heropzy

Please confirm

Confirmed.
Thank you Lighthouse.
Pleasure to have trade with Proto.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
495 sent to Sean, 500 sent to Heropzy

Please confirm
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Guys. I feel it is really hard to buy PTS currently. Really tired. Hope it will raise 100 times. LOL

Yes, My feeling is the same, tired.

We really need an exchange!

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
Litghthouse. Still have not received pts, any update on it?

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Proto, can we reduce the confirmation number to 1? I think it is hard for us to make a forge transaction. And please do let me know when you have more pts to sell.

All 3 transactions have atleast 3 confirmations now. Thanks for buying! A blockchain split is a rare occurrence, but it can happen... thats why I prefer 3 confirmations.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
PTS sent

LightHouse, Did you send that 500 to me at PgHPLYiPyYgTjrsqXGLEZtPNs7SY1SZ1AL?  I have not got them yet.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline buybitcoinscanada

• View Profile
Thats 3 confirms. Lighthouse, my PTS address is: PrwBKaXgb4np7cCYWcDcuH221BP8wtbEWW

Thanks Lighthouse and Proto! :)

1000PTS in my wallet confirmed.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:53:16 pm by buybitcoinscanada »

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
There's the 3 BTC.

txid: 2ba81995db67a2f0c3ea4309c12a2bc2849abf6e3da6bf7d8318a9815cf6462f

Lighthouse, my PTS address is: PrwBKaXgb4np7cCYWcDcuH221BP8wtbEWW

When Proto is satisfied with confirmations.

Thanks! I can see all 3 transactions now. Once they have 3 confirmations, PTS can be released. Many thanks for escrowing all 3 trades Lighthouse! I've tipped you a bit extra for your trouble ;)

I got a few new PMs with new offers (seems as if I've sold to low... ha), but I'm not selling any PTS anymore, at least not today. Sorry! I want to keep a bit, too ;)

Proto, can we reduce the confirmation number to 1? I think it is hard for us to make a forge transaction. And please do let me know when you have more pts to sell.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Guys. I feel it is really hard to buy PTS currently. Really tired. Hope it will raise 100 times. LOL

Yes, My feeling is the same, tired.

Offline Proto

• View Profile
There's the 3 BTC.

Thanks! I can see all 3 transactions now. Once they have 3 confirmations, PTS can be released. Many thanks for escrowing all 3 trades Lighthouse! I've tipped you a bit extra for your trouble ;)

I got a few new PMs with new offers (seems as if I've sold to low... ha), but I'm not selling any PTS anymore, at least not today. Sorry! I want to keep a bit, too ;)

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Lighthouse My PTS address
PqpwbCHGYBCUMszombRDcRZE6y7qo2Dbzi
Once Proto confirmed the btc, please send that 500 pts to me.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
This still shows as unconfirmed to me
https://blockchain.info/tx/2ba81995db67a2f0c3ea4309c12a2bc2849abf6e3da6bf7d8318a9815cf6462f

Proto, let me know when to release this one.

• View Profile
There's the 3 BTC.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Proto, I have sent 1.6BTC to you.
853bef539c76a23ccfe171e3a4f8d9899820b9db2130948f62ff68afac1cfb92
https://blockchain.info/tx/853bef539c76a23ccfe171e3a4f8d9899820b9db2130948f62ff68afac1cfb92

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Have sent 1.6 to Proto. Please find it at https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0afc6b47f4b53d5735b387225420f715d6e50907e328791d00e344d9d2d053d3

Ok, thanks! I see the transaction as unconfirmed. Once it reaches 3 confirmation, 500 PTS can be released to seanwang1105.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
Alright thats 1.6 BTC (0.0032*500) to 1HpfvgBXsbct19nYYE9CK9bQEPxn2QvVKn

Please let me know from which address you sent it (or txid), so that I know from whom I already received it.

LightHouse, my pts address is PgHPLYiPyYgTjrsqXGLEZtPNs7SY1SZ1AL. Thank you :D

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Alright thats 1.6 BTC (0.0032*500) to 1HpfvgBXsbct19nYYE9CK9bQEPxn2QvVKn

Please let me know from which address you sent it (or txid), so that I know from whom I already received it.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
SeanWang - Please send 5pts to  Pj2TXxXzCDto8XMH5t3JCQcBUkNM2gGg2u for the escrow fee - Proto, please send 500PTS to the address I gave you previously.

Heropzy - please send 5pts to Pu1y4DDxmEDjVDaDoBUN32o7f6cZCSujHQ for the escrow fee - proto, please send 500PTS to the address I gave you previously

Is there  a third person needing escrow here?  I was unclear how many we're filling here.

Lighthouse, I'v send 5pts to the address you given.

Recieved your fee, and at 3 of 12 confirmations on the two blocks of 500, so Sean your order is also funding now.

Is that mean I can send btc to Proto now?

Yes, and I accept your offer to pay the fee from the 500 you are recieving.  I will send along 495

I've send another 1000PTS to Lighthouse.

Lighthouse, do you receieved the another 1000PTS?
So that I can send the btc to Proto

Yes, 23 confirmations - I had to step away, sorry.  You are free to send BTC to Proto

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
SeanWang - Please send 5pts to  Pj2TXxXzCDto8XMH5t3JCQcBUkNM2gGg2u for the escrow fee - Proto, please send 500PTS to the address I gave you previously.

Heropzy - please send 5pts to Pu1y4DDxmEDjVDaDoBUN32o7f6cZCSujHQ for the escrow fee - proto, please send 500PTS to the address I gave you previously

Is there  a third person needing escrow here?  I was unclear how many we're filling here.

Recieved your fee, and at 3 of 12 confirmations on the two blocks of 500, so Sean your order is also funding now.

Is that mean I can send btc to Proto now?

• View Profile
Sent from BTC-E. See my post above. Still watching blockchain.info to post txid for you when it shows.

Ah ok, an exchange. They might have run out of bitcoins in their hot wallet (so your withdrawal gets queued), otherwise we would already see the transaction as unconfirmed. I guess we have to wait a bit.

Yeah, sorry. I have some BTC on Localbitcoins too and transactions from there are usually quite speedy, but not enough for the order. Here's a withdrawal img so you can see I made the txn. I'll post again when it shows up on blockchain.

http://i.imgur.com/KimNpWk.jpg

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile

You can also remove 5 pts from my 500.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile

Lighthous, I don't have pts. Can I send you btc?

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Sent from BTC-E. See my post above. Still watching blockchain.info to post txid for you when it shows.

Ah ok, an exchange. They might have run out of bitcoins in their hot wallet (so your withdrawal gets queued), otherwise we would already see the transaction as unconfirmed. I guess we have to wait a bit.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile

Lighthouse, do you receieved the another 1000PTS?
So that I can send the btc to Proto

• View Profile

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile

Offline Proto

• View Profile
3 BTC sent to Proto's address: 1HpfvgBXsbct19nYYE9CK9bQEPxn2QvVKn

Will post txid when it shows on blockchain.

Oh, there should be an unconfirmed transaction by now... what did you use to send it?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 03:38:48 pm by Proto »

Offline heropzy

• View Profile

Offline Proto

• View Profile

• View Profile
3 BTC sent to Proto's address: 1HpfvgBXsbct19nYYE9CK9bQEPxn2QvVKn

Will post txid when it shows on blockchain.

Update: Blockchain or BTC-E seem to be slow. Still watching to post txid for you.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 04:40:28 pm by buybitcoinscanada »

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile

Offline Proto

• View Profile
I'm getting jumped in the queue? Okay. Oh well.

No, you're still the first to receive PTS!  :)

Offline Proto

• View Profile
My BTC address is [REMOVED]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 03:38:18 pm by Proto »

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
BuyBitcoinsCanada - I have 14 confirmations on your 1000 PTS, you can release BTC funds now and give me your PTS address for when the escrow is released.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Proto, I need the escrow by lighthouse.

So, once you finish the last trade, please send pts to lighthouse.

I will buy 500 pts at 0.0032.

Alright! Once the last 1000 PTS transaction is through, we can arrange both 500 PTS transactions in parallel.

Parallel escrow, that's cool.
Good business, Lighthouse

• View Profile
I'm getting jumped in the queue? Okay. Oh well.

Offline Proto

• View Profile

Alright! Once the last 1000 PTS transaction is through, we can arrange both 500 PTS transactions in parallel.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
I'm accepting 0.0032 + buyer takes escrow fee if escrow is preferred. I promise to keep it at that rate for both of you. To all others: Maybe I'll sell some PTS in a few days, but for now I don't want to sell more, sorry.

OK, I will take the fee. So what I need to do? Do I need to send the fee to Lighthouse firstly?

• View Profile
I'm accepting 0.0032 + buyer takes escrow fee if escrow is preferred. I promise to keep it at that rate for both of you. To all others: Maybe I'll sell some PTS in a few days, but for now I don't want to sell more, sorry.

I did send you a PM upthread accepting the second 1000 PTS@0.0032...

Offline heropzy

• View Profile

Offline Proto

• View Profile

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
I've send 1000PTS to Lighthouse. He will respond here once he has 12 confirmations.

still waiting for you @0.0032

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
@Bitcoincanada: Lighthouse has offered to do escrow. What we did last time was that I'm sending PTS to Lighthouse, you send BTC to my address, we wait until we see 2-3 confirmations, then Lighthouse releases PTS to you.

I accept both offers for 500 PTS @ 0.0031 + buyer pays fee, but I first do the 1000 PTS trade, so you have to wait a couple of minutes, sorry!

Since I'm the only one selling at the moment, I would rather trade at 0.0032. Still interested?

Proto modified this post then we moved to the next page, note the price is increasing to .0032

OK.... but no raise again. Accetp the 0.0032

Offline Proto

• View Profile
I've send 1000PTS to Lighthouse. He will respond here once he has 12 confirmations.

• View Profile
Proto, sent you another PM.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
@Bitcoincanada: Lighthouse has offered to do escrow. What we did last time was that I'm sending PTS to Lighthouse, you send BTC to my address, we wait until we see 2-3 confirmations, then Lighthouse releases PTS to you.

I accept both offers for 500 PTS @ 0.0031 + buyer pays fee, but I first do the 1000 PTS trade, so you have to wait a couple of minutes, sorry!

Since I'm the only one selling at the moment, I would rather trade at 0.0032. Still interested?

Proto modified this post then we moved to the next page, note the price is increasing to .0032

• View Profile
Okay. Lighthouse. Let me know when the 1000 PTS are in your escrow, and I'll send Proto the BTC.

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile

Waiting for you, Proto.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Escrow procedure is as follows:  Protocoin seller sends the sold amount to a PTS address I control, once they have 12 confirmations I alert the buyer to send their BTC directly to the seller.  Once the seller confirms to their level of satisfaction (I recommend three), they confirm receipt and the Protocoins in escrow are released to the buyer.

Fees are 1% of total amount, minimum 5PTS - Payable by the seller in either BTC or PTS

Offline heropzy

• View Profile

OK, Proto

Offline Proto

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 04:08:41 pm by Proto »

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
Yes, I'm currently selling all 1000 for 3BTC to buybitcoinscanada. Lighthouse, would you be interested in doing escrow for that transaction?

To seanwang1105 and heropzy: I can give you each another 500 PTS, if you make me a better offer than 0.003

Hi Proto,

Have PMed you.

Offline Mumusan

• View Profile
I want to provide same offer as heropzy

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Yes, I'm currently selling all 1000 for 3BTC to buybitcoinscanada. Lighthouse, would you be interested in doing escrow for that transaction?

To seanwang1105 and heropzy: I can give you each another 500 PTS, if you make me a better offer than 0.003

Proto
I will offer 0.0031 each and take the escrow fee.
buy 500 PTS

• View Profile
Here's my PTS address. Let me know how to proceed.

PrwBKaXgb4np7cCYWcDcuH221BP8wtbEWW

Offline Proto

• View Profile

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
I want to buy 500pts and PMed you.

If Proto is unable to fill your order since it seems like he's giving it all to BuyBitcoinsCanada, I have 500 available immediately at .0035/ea

Offline seanwang1105

• View Profile
I want to buy all them. We can use Escrow. I can send you btc first, but I'd like to send 0.03 btc everytime and in all for ten times. We can also use Escrow. It depends on you.

I am a Newbie, but you can add my skype for further information. My skype is seanwang1105@hotmail.com, it has been used for more than 5 years.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
I want to buy 500pts and PMed you.

• View Profile
Check your PM and let me know  :)

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Alright! Escrow?

Otherwise, my BTC address is [REMOVED]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 03:37:40 pm by Proto »

• View Profile

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Preferably someone who buys all 1000 PTS (= 3 BTC) at once. Escrow or you send first. I've already done a few trades and sold 2500 PTS on this forum, see my post history.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:04:54 pm by Proto »